What do you think my chances are.....

Jemima

Earning My Ears
:crazy:

Okay it's almost 4:00 am and I can't sleep! I am anxiously awaiting Monday when I can call MS.

I know you all can only speculate but what do you think my chances are for getting a studio at any resort for Jan. 4 - 12? I know that is a busy time due to low point usage I just wondered If any of you more experienced DVCers would know my chances.

I would normaly plan way ahead but we just had to cancel another trip for that time.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!! :D

Jemima

I think that you have a fairly good chance, especailly since you are open to staying at any resort. If you have to get on the waitlist. It has always worked for us.

I called last week trying to add on to our Dec 29 - jan 3 ressies and they said they didn't have availability until the 3rd so you should be okay

I would be willing to place a bet that you will certainly have no problem....your flexibility is your friend, and as one of the previous posts said, if you have to go on the wait list, it has always been good to me!!...also i think there is probably a bit of an exodus out of disney due to school vacations ending

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter