What do you think about this September?

somagical

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

My DH and I have gone down to WDW several times in September and love, love, love the minimal crowds! We are heading down in a few weeks (9/10-9/15) :cool1: and I have a feeling crowds might be heavier. I understand Free Dining is happening when we are there, but I'm hoping the PARKS won't be too crowded. We've just been spoiled in the past and would like our lucky "low crowd" streak to continue!!! :yay: What do you experts think?

I am there right after you and I think it is going to be crowded and hot.

We will be there from the 11th to 18th and I hope the crowds won't be too bad. We were hoping it wouldn't be since our county in GA is one of the only ones that is out of school and I had heard about the low crowds in previous years. Oh well either way we will have a good time.

I usually always go during free dining in September and we have low crowd levels in the parks. I think the longest i have waited in the past is 25 minutes max. Dont worry to much about it, go and enjoy your trip.

Last September, DSis and I were there the week before Food & Wine and the 1st week of MNSSHP and it was AWESOME! We walked on most things and the crowds were low, low, low.

WDW_Sister_Trip_219.JPG

WDW_Sister_Trip_200.JPG

WDW_Sister_Trip_115.JPG

Loved it!

By contrast, in 2009 we went the opening week of F&W and when the parties were ramping up....it was pretty crowded; more than we had anticipated.

So, choose...wisely. :)

ETA - both of those September weeks were during free dining!

I think it will be hot and a bit more crowded than usual.

But one thing I've noticed when I go during free dining is that the restaurants and stores are crowded but the lines for the attractions aren't bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter