What do you think about taking an almost 2 year old to WDW?

I agree with everyone that you should go! We just returned from taking our 6.5 month old. Of course he won't remember anything, but we definitely will. He loved all of the rides he could ride (especially IASW...he kicked and laughed through the entire ride). We will remember the MNSSHP parade when Capt Jack bowed to our son because he was dressed as a pirate...I still smile thinking of that moment! I booked the bounceback offer for next year when he will be 18 months and I can't wait. On a side note, we purchased a clip on fan for his stroller and it worked out great....he stayed cool and I didn't have to worry about going back to the hotel for naps as he was content to lay down in his stroller and sleep! Have fun!!

Take her!! Take her!! We took our son at 16 months and had a great time with the kids. He was a little nervous about the characters, but overall seemed to have a lot of fun. And we took him on most of the rides.

Have fun planning!!

Stephanie

It will only be too young if you ignore her verbal and non verbal clues of being over stimulated and or just plain ole tired.

But if you are asking this question - chances are you are pretty intune with your sweet little girl and this won't happen.

Take her - go at her speed and have a ball - you will never get the chance to take her at that age again.:goodvibes

My parents took me when I was really little. I remembered none of it, but I got to listen to the stories than and enjoy looking at the pictures of the trip. So if its not going to be a once in a lifetime trip I don't really see a problem with taking a young child to Disney.

We took our son at that age. He may not remember it. But my wife and I have wonderful memories of the fun we had with him at disney.

So take her and treasure every memory you make :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter