• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you thing of these choices?

Susiec

Mouseketeer
1. Ohana
2. Hoop dee doo review
3. Boma
4. Si fi dine in
5. Wispering canyon cafe
6. Tony's
7. Beigraten
8. Teppan edo
9. T-rex

1. Ohana- love breakfast here! But dinner is something we will skip from now on. Its just not as good as it once was... I loved the chicken and that is no longer served!

2. Hoop dee doo review- my favorite meal and dining experience! A must do!!!

3. Boma- never been but it gets rave reviews for breakfast and dinner

4. Si fi dine in- been here twice for dinner but its been quite a while. We love the atmosphere but wish the menu had more options

5. Wispering canyon cafe- Had dinner here last year and the time before that was in 2008. Our meal in 2008 was awesome. Last year it was our least favorite of the trip. I'd go there for breakfast though!

6. Tony's- Haven't been here in many years so I really can't say as what it was back then, may have changed now. We were not thrilled with it years ago. But we are also italian and we eat italian food all the time... so this was like an Olive Garden to us.

7. Beigraten- never been but it gets great reviews.

8. Teppan edo- One of my favorite restaurants in Epcot. We sadly cancelled our ADR for our upcoming trip because we really wanted to try Garden Grill. But we love the food and the whole experience!

9. T-rex- Never been but the menu here is huge so. I am sure there is something for everyone. The atmosphere seems cool!

1. Ohana - which meal? There have been mixed review of late due for dinner to some of the changes in the menu, but I liked 'Ohana the last time I was there. The appetizers (especially the pot stickers and bread) were great and I really liked the shrimp and beef.

3. Boma - which meal? Boma for breakfast is my favorite breakfast location in WDW. There is a good variety of foods; some are traditional American items and others have a slight African twist.

4. Si fi dine in - a fun place to eat. The food is yummy, but nothing outstanding. Still, it's fun to sit in a car and watch bad sci-fi clips while eating.

5. Wispering canyon café - a fun place (especially if you like the antics). The food was tasty.

6. Tony's - I haven't been there in a quite a while, but it was only okay. I liked the Italian options in Epcot better.

7. Biergarten - a buffet with a fun atmosphere. The kids seem to like the opportunities to dance around and the band is fun.

1. Ohana. - eh it's overpriced, but not that bd
2. Hoop dee doo review - everyone in my family loves it
3. Boma- going there for the first time in Aug
4. Si fi dine in - it's a good experience food is average
5. Wispering canyon cafe - going here in Oct
6. Tony's - haven't been there since I was a kid, I've heard it's gotten better the past year or so
7. Beigraten - super yummy
8. Teppan edo - not as good as your local Japanese Steakhouse, but it's good.
9. T-rex - going there for first time in Jan

1. Ohana - LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
4. Si fi dine in - It was just okay....
6. Tony's - Terrible :scared:

My thoughts in red...

1. Ohana Never been.
2. Hoop dee doo review We loved this show and the food was very good!
3. Boma One of our favorites!
4. Si fi dine in Fun place, Food is pretty good, not fabulous, but the atmosphere is really neat.
5. Wispering canyon café What meal are you doing? We used to enjoy dinner here until they changed the menu.
6. Tony's Worst WDW restaurant we've ever eaten at.
7. Beigraten Never been.
8. Teppan edo Meh. I was underwhelmed. It was ok but I'm in no hurry to return.
9. T-rex Never been.

1. Ohana
2. Hoop dee doo review
3. Boma
4. Si fi dine in
5. Wispering canyon cafe
6. Tony's
7. Beigraten
8. Teppan edo
9. T-rex

Will let you know for the restaurants at which we've dined

Love Boma! It's one of our favorites- only done dinner but have done it three times and it's fantastic- DW loves the soups, I prefer the protein but all very good!

Sci Fi- good bar type food- like the buffalo chicken and burgers

Tony's- Not anything to write home about- it's not as bad as some reviews but it's not particularly good- there are much better options at MK resorts and even at MK- that being said it's very plain Italian if that's what you like then go for it

Biergarten: Another great buffet- love the entertainment and drink options :)

Teppan Edo: Only done it once about four year ago- my fam was grumpy after a long day but I remember it being fun

1. Ohana DH loved our dinner here.
2. Hoop dee doo review Everyone in the group loved it.
3. Boma I was the only one who liked it, but I travel w/ non- adventurous eaters.
4. Si fi dine in I liked it, great atmosphere, DH said the food was just okay
5. Wispering canyon café Never been
6. Tony's We haven't been here since 2008, it was okay, DH didn't like it.
7. Beigraten Everyone liked it, fun atmosphere and entertainment.
8. Teppan edo Never been
9. T-rex Never been, may go on next trip

Opinions above :flower3:
We have not been to Disney in a few years!

1. Ohana
2. Hoop dee doo review
3. Boma
4. Si fi dine in
5. Wispering canyon cafe
6. Tony's
7. Beigraten
8. Teppan edo
9. T-rex

1). Have tried it 3 times and was disappointed each time mainly due to pacing of the meal and service issues. Food is just "ok".
2). Fun experience and good food--we had a service issue in January but still enjoyed it.
3). One of our faves--I skip the main dishes and pig out on the unusual soups and salads
4). OK food in an interesting atmosphere--oddball seating. Much prefer the food and fun at Prime Time.
5). It's been a few years on this one but I found the skillet greasy and the antics annoying. Kids running around servers carrying trays of food is not my idea of a great time---call me Scrooge.:goodvibes
6). Haven't been in years but it's so-so food as I recall.
7). Never been but it's on my list to try.
8). Loved this one---just fun watching your food being prepared.
9). Another annoying place. Very loud and over-stimulating and gives me a headache. Food okay--huge servings but just prepared in an average manner.

1. Ohana - breakfast loved it
2. Hoop dee doo review - havnt been will do 12/2015
3. Boma - didnt like
4. Si fi dine in - loved it, dd 11 fav
5. Wispering canyon cafe - ok
6. Tony's - olive garden
7. Beigraten - husband fav
8. Teppan edo - ok
9. T-rex - got sick last time i was there, but kids love the dinosaurs.

My planning for disney dinning is always pick everyones fav and then try new.

12/2015 hoop dee doo, jiko will be our two new ones. si fi, beigraten, yatchman are our top three must picks. I need one more new pick.

Out of your choices, I'd definitely skip Tony's. Biergarten, I didn't care for and Teppan Edo is your typical hibachi place that you can find back home.

1. Ohana
2. Hoop dee doo review
3. Boma
4. Si fi dine in
5. Wispering canyon cafe
6. Tony's
7. Beigraten
8. Teppan edo
9. T-rex

1.Ohana dinner has been good overall through the years, breakfast is just ok
2. HDDR lots of fun and food is good comfort food
3. Boma either meal works for us, in other words, mmmmm!
4. Sci Fi is a skipper for us, prefer 50s PTC
5. WCC has been hit and miss for us through the years. Breakfast really good, skillet used to be at dinner. We have friends who have been recently to dinner and say its really good now
6. Tonys is another hit or miss. We have been times when food was wonderful, others, not so
7. Biergarten, wonderful food with lots of selection, great atmosphere and good entertainment
No opinion on 8 or 9, though I suspect T Rex is like Rainforest Cafe and not good enough to pull me away from the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter