What do you suggest?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by tiffany0610, Nov 20, 2012.

1. tiffany0610

tiffany0610 Mouseketeer

Next Wednesday we will be at MK. My son has an appointment at Pirate's league at like 1 something. We will be going to the pirate and pals that night.

Should we just skip doing a TS that day and grab two QS??

2. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

I think it depends on what you prefer--I prefer having a TS meal every day. The Plaza restaurant is pretty reasonably priced and you could catch an early lunch (11 am) there and then grab quick service later for dinner. Or if you're interested in checking out the new Be Our Guest quick service for lunch you could schedule the Plaza for dinner.

There are plenty of yummy QS places at MK, though, so 2 QS meals isn't a bad thing.

3. dzneelvr

dzneelvr A Disney Dolly<br><font color=deeppink>Doesn't min

My vote is always for a TS because: 1) you know the time 2) no balancing food, drinks, while trying to score some seats 3) relaxing meal times when you can talk discuss the rest of your day...you get my drift ;)

4. allstonsmommy

allstonsmommy Mouseketeer

I also prefer a TS each day, usually dinner. It's nice to just be able to take a few minutes after a long day in the parks.