What do you sneeze into?

• Always in my hand(s)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • In the fold of my arm at the elbow

Votes: 85 91.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
Double tissue if I'm near enough to grab them (and then wash my hands if possible).

Elbow as second choice.

I'd always heard about coughing into your elbow, but less about sneezing. After that video, it totally makes sense!

The elbow, if a tissue isn't available. One of DD's preschool teachers taught the kids to "wing it" - meaning to sneeze into their elbow. The kids loved sneezing into their "wing". I thought it was a great way to get the message across to little ones that they should use their elbows, not their hands.

I pull out my shirt collar and sneeze inside my shirt. And I'm the only one whose said that, so…is that really weird?

I pull out my shirt collar and sneeze inside my shirt. And I'm the only one whose said that, so…is that really weird?

No, not weird at all my Dh does that. I'm an just below the shoulder, and above the elbow kinda gal. :)

I sneeze into my elbow now but I just started recently...in the past 2-3 years. before that, I guess it was my hands or tissue. I really don't remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter