What do you say?

DumboDreamer

Earning My Ears
if you had to plan the dining for a familyt of 8 [grandma, grandpa, mom, and dad, and four kids,] what would you suggest. we want character dining for the little ones. we want good food and somewhere where is attractive, but amazing, i want the best.. any suggestions. post back<3 xoxo
DWD is a dream come true. 3rd time going.:yay:

How about Ohana, this is a great family style restaurant. The food is excellent and they have activities for the kids like coconut races.

It's my families favorite place to dine.

My DH and I loved the atmosphere of San Angel in the Mexican Pavilian in Epcot. You really think you are sitting outside on a beautiful evening with a volcano in the background and a festive Mexican street.

We went back to WDW a few years ago and planned to take our two kids. We never made it there, do to our DD (age 2) emotional breakdown on the evening we were scheduled to go. :headache:

I tried to reschedule for another day we were there but no luck! We both regret not going back while we were there.

Ohana is definately great for large groups, especially for carnivores. Yum meat! lol Chef Mickey's is also amazing. It's a great character meal and very festive. Liberty Tree Tavern gets a bad rap but we though the food was great and is really simple so it's good for picky eaters. Hope this helps.

My picks would be:

Ohana
Crystal Palace (we liked their breakfast but I have heard good things about lunch and dinner too)
Liberty Tree Tavern (good home cooking and characters)
50's Primetime Diner
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Kona Cafe
Princess Storybook Breakfast (the lunch and dinner items don't appeal too much to us)

We had a group of ten...with ages ranging from 68 down to 7. Here are the places I chose (I had been to all of these places before)...Everybody liked each place. Crystal Palace (dinner), Brown Derby, Breakfastsaurus, Liberty Tree Tavern, Garden Grill, and Le Celliar. :banana: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter