What do you recomend?!

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
Doing Each water park on a seperate day....or eachwaterpark for half a day. Also can you go to two waterparks in one day without a hopper?!

We do each waterpark for a half-day (sometimes a bit longer than half). We get there when the open and have fun. Eventually we all get tired out and return to our hotel for a nap and a shower. Then we're ready to hit one of the main parks for the evening.:)

We do each waterpark for a half-day (sometimes a bit longer than half). We get there when the open and have fun. Eventually we all get tired out and return to our hotel for a nap and a shower. Then we're ready to hit one of the main parks for the evening.:)

I agree! We usually get there for when the water park opens hit all the rides and then head back to the hotel nap and then hit a park later on in the evening.

Do you have a hopper? I rember seeing somthing about being able to. Because I thought the water parks fun and more option had different rules then regular park tickets? :surfweb:

I am almost certain that yes you can do 2 waterparks in one day! Your admissions to the WaterParks and More is equivelant to the number of park days you have! And you can use them however you chose! Also they don't have to be used during you ticket length! For example-we have the 5 day hopper with WP&M and we can do all parks during those 5 days and then do the WP&M admissions the next 5 days or all in one day!;)

Tam:cutie:

We went to Blizzard Beach for the first time last week. The park was open from 10-5:30 and we spent the entire time there and we still didn't get to do a lot of things. I would plan on a nice leisurely day there and not try to to cram it into a half day. You can bring a lunch/snacks or buy them there. The first hour or so was not too busy and then the last 2 hours were not too busy and things started to clear out.

Not sure if people are aware of this(good thing I asked). You can not go to a waterpark and Disney Quest in the same day without a park hopper.

Where are the rules on that? I'm pretty sure WP&M have nothing to do with having a hopper!;)

I think you are right. We are getting the WP&M option this year, and no park hoppers. The CM that I spoke with told me I could go to a water park in the morning and DisneyQuest at night. I would be using 2 of my WP&M options.

As far as two water parks in one day... I wouldn't suggest doing that. We went this past November, and Blizzard Beach was empty. We got there when it was opened and stayed until it closed at 5 pm. Even though it was practically empty, I can't imagine how it would be busy. We could have stayed longer there is so much to do!! I would much rather spend the day at a water park until it closes (or we have done the rides and are ready to go), go back to the resort, then go to a park in the evening. This is what we did, and it worked out great.

I think you are right. We are getting the WP&M option this year, and no park hoppers. The CM that I spoke with told me I could go to a water park in the morning and DisneyQuest at night. I would be using 2 of my WP&M options.

As far as two water parks in one day... I wouldn't suggest doing that. We went this past November, and Blizzard Beach was empty. We got there when it was opened and stayed until it closed at 5 pm. Even though it was practically empty, I can't imagine how it would be busy. We could have stayed longer there is so much to do!! I would much rather spend the day at a water park until it closes (or we have done the rides and are ready to go), go back to the resort, then go to a park in the evening. This is what we did, and it worked out great.

This is pretty much what we plan on doing! Waterparks in the morning and themeparks at night!!:thumbsup2

You can't go to two waterparks in one day without a hopper. Do each one a separate day.

Not sure if people are aware of this(good thing I asked). You can not go to a waterpark and Disney Quest in the same day without a park hopper.

Absolutely not true.

WP&M admissions work differently than park days. They have nothing to do with whether you have park hoppers or not.

You could use all of your WP&M admissions in 1 day if you wanted to.

See now I have to call back and ask another CM the same question..why don't they know this stuff??!!!

You are right--I just called and the CM said I do not need part hoppers to go from Disney Quest to a water Park in one day. Thanks so much I just saved $!00.00!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter