What do you really want?

:mad:ok im not mad at you but that of a trip to disney...that anyone cant do it,i think when i complete 10 years i go to it...

I just discovered that the sub pin that I was sure I had, has sunk into VMK's dark black hole. It is nowhere to be found. I would really like a sub pin. :)

(and a white snowman)

I would love to obtain some cowboy boots or a cowboy hat! I had them at one point but I traded them for princess outfits.

Empare said:
I would love to obtain some cowboy boots or a cowboy hat! I had them at one point but I traded them for princess outfits.
Hey Empare i can help you with the cowboy hat look for me on vmk and i'll give you one....

VirtuallyMe said:
Updating my list...

For Me:
1. Holiday Quest stuff
2. Haunted Mansion Quest Items
3. Haunted Mansion Room
4. Teleportation Magic

For Kids:
1. Wanted Posters for DS and DD
2. Chicken Hat for DS
3. Herbie Suit for DS

Okay that is all lol...

OH NO! When I was talking to you and you did not respond in the Frontierland Hub, I was about to give you a Wanted Poster for a Holiday surprise! Then you started talking about HM's and I forgot :( I didn't even know you needed one, I just wanted to give it to you b/c I have a few. So I can give you two, for your kids. Also, I don't have a boy herbie suit but I think I have like 3 helmets. I am giving one to DF, so I have to make sure I have at least 3. If I do, I can give you the helmet at least, and I hope you can find the suit elsewhere!

Come to think of it, I think the pants are the same for boys and girls (just the shirt is different). If that is true, I think I have an extra pair of pants too. I'll check tomorrow. So I may be able to knock some stuff off your list! (the wanted posters for sure).

And CoasterGuy, that's cool if Mal's Nemo chair code is unused. You will have two of them b/c DF put the cards in the mail this evening (they will go out tomorrow....today...whatever, Tuesday! LOL) besides the Nemo chair (used), you have the two white snowmen (codes given to you already) and 5 wanted posters (unused: I want to stress that so you will not think they are used and have 5 codes that you don't enter :rolleyes: ).

I am going to go through the entire list here later and grant as many wishes as possible.

My one and only wish is and will probably remain, INFERNO MAGIC. I won't mention his name, but a certain friend of mine had 2 or 3 and said he traded one to someone for like two Ned Pins! I thought he was joking but was not. I wish he had not told me that! Well I am thankful that I was able to take the tour and get some good items, so that inferno is my only wish. I don't want to be greedy, and if the person he traded inferno to had less stuff than me, then I'm happy. i just hope some wonderful Santa DIS person, maybe who has an extra inferno, will grant my wish :) I am willing to trade either a lot of great quest items and magic, or a HM conservatory room code (you can no longer get them...you should see what the HM quests cards go for on Ebay!)

Until then, I will continue to play the VMK gift bag game in hopes of getting the combination. The person I mentioned earlier actually won that game TWICE. The second time, he was right behind me in line and got it! Grrr! Tonight I was next in line and crashed, and the game was closed except for ppl in line. Ok enough chatter.

I want inferno, pretty please :) with a cherry on top.

:rose:Mia:rose:

well, i sort of want... no, i would like a herbie suit for a girl. if i could get it i would look like a maniac (but not the bad kind! i would jusypoop be really happy)
op

well, i sort of want... no, i would like a herbie suit for a girl. if i could get it i would look like a maniac (but not the bad kind! i would just be really happy)

I just thought of one thing I would like to have because it's pink :) The pink Nautilus Chair!! Haven't been lucky enough to answer the right question on the quest. :( I doubt anyone is just giving this chair away so I am willing to trade for it. It is the one pink item that I don't have in my pink room (well, except for pink tiki idol, but that doesn't interest me as much - Lol!).

Anyone? :) :) :)

Well, I've thought of another thing that I would like a Red Penny Press. My parents got me a card for it when they bought candy at Magic Kingdom, but they lost it.

nmudisneyfan said:
Well, I've thought of another thing that I would like a Red Penny Press. My parents got me a card for it when they bought candy at Magic Kingdom, but they lost it.

I can help you with that :) Don't know when, I am busy for about the next 2 weeks with Holiday/family stuff...but I will have limited time on VMK (usually at night about 1-2 hours before closing until close). So it will be hard to arrange a time to meet, but I will PM you whenever I get on. Just make sure you PM me with a reminder so I won't forget :)

~Mia~

EDIT: Wait, isn't the red penny press on sale now at the Emporium? I believe it is. Why don't you check and if it's not I can give you one of mine.

yahooB3 said:
well, i sort of want... no, i would like a herbie suit for a girl. if i could get it i would look like a maniac (but not the bad kind! i would just be really happy)

ok i am confused what does the herbie coat or whatever look like for a boy? girl? I never knew there was a difference. hmmm i wonder which one i have then lol

Well if you are a girl then you have the girl one. If you are a boy you have the boy one. The difference is the same as the shirts that only girls can wear and really look like girls. I think thats as much as I want to explain that! :rotfl2:

lol ahhh i see and i think i understand now. I guess i thought i was missing something lol thanks tigress lol

Merry Christmas VMKers!

I am searching for a Pirate Prison Guest Room Code.

I can also trade if you want too.PM me for details.:)

-Captain

well, my REAL wish list, the ones i REALLY want, is:

green flips
green cargo(baggy,bag)pants
inferno

it would be AMAZING and AWESOME if even only 1 item on my list was given to me. thanks. :wave2:

Happy Holidays!!

threeboysmom said:
I just thought of one thing I would like to have because it's pink :) The pink Nautilus Chair!! Haven't been lucky enough to answer the right question on the quest. :( I doubt anyone is just giving this chair away so I am willing to trade for it. It is the one pink item that I don't have in my pink room (well, except for pink tiki idol, but that doesn't interest me as much - Lol!).

Anyone? :) :) :)

I'll be sending you a code for the pink Nemo Chair.

Happy Holidays
Dianne

I removed my past wish lists from the last couple of months, because I thought they were confusing and no one would know if they had been granted or not.

Now, I'm wishing for:
a gold snowman;
tomorrowland skyway pin;
Master Gracie Grandfather Clock;
any rocket couch but pink (a secret santa dropped in my room and gave me one)

Happy Holidays,
Dianne

I got the submarine pin I needed in a trade! woot! My wish list is clear - unless there is a blue leota table out there somewhere :)

PopStar said:
well, my REAL wish list, the ones i REALLY want, is:

green flips
green cargo(baggy,bag)pants
INFERNO

I hope you are not regretting the trade...and I hope you win it back somehow! Have you fixed up your new rooms yet? Got any good trades for all your new stuff?

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter