What do you really want?

Madame Leyotas Crystal ball is at the golden horseshoe under furniture!! its 2000 credits, i already got mine!

DBFire said:
I don't know anything about VMK other than my kids both seem to like it. My daughter said the girl she was trading with told her she only had the dress she was wearing and needed my daughters clothes to put on before she could give her the dress. Of course my daughter gave her the stuff and poof. Anywho, apparently it happend twice. Oh to be twelve again.

So, what happened is the person tricked your daughter into letting her "borrow" the item to "try it on first". Tell her never to let anyone do this EVER. Someone will say they want to try out a costume or pin first before they agree to trade, and then they just leave, and you can never find them again (they delete you from their friend list, and then you have no way of tracking them down). Make sure she does not let anyone borrow anything, that the complete trade needs to be made all at once. Lots of people get duped that way....kids and adults alike. Usually once it happens, you learn your lesson the hard way, and learn not to do it again. Give her this advice and she will most likely be more careful and less trusting in the future!

~Mia~

I've been trying and trying, and trying and trying... and still no success.... The one vmk thing that I would like is a fireworks magic pin...

:badpc: I missed out on the "Halloween Sales" in the Emporium, so my wish list is the HM suits and hats!!!

What me really want?

Black Ears;
Golden Ears with not find the mickeys;
Inferno with 2 or 3 stars;
Be a tester;
Be a community leader(i answer questions not correct);
HAVE A TRIP TO DISNEY!!!;
All magic pins;
All quest stuff with not going to disney;
VIP Badge;
All Guest Rooms.

HEHEHEHE No1 can get it no?But i think VMK Can...(lol)

*>Gugu<*

gugusabido said:
What me really want?

Black Ears;
Golden Ears with not find the mickeys;
Inferno with 2 or 3 stars;
Be a tester;
Be a community leader(i answer questions not correct);
HAVE A TRIP TO DISNEY!!!;
All magic pins;
All quest stuff with not going to disney;
VIP Badge;
All Guest Rooms.

HEHEHEHE No1 can get it no?But i think VMK Can...(lol)

*>Gugu<*

Hello dear boy,

I wish I could grant all of your wishes. If I could send you on a trip to Disney I would do it :) But what I can do is give you those black ears! I know you have wanted them a long time. Since it is Holiday time, how about some gold ones too? Find me in the kingdom and you will get two sets of ears.

~Mia~

P.S> Inferno with 2 or 3 stars? :rotfl2: Good luck! If there is anyone out there that had 2 or 3 infernos and actually COMBINED them...I would have to hunt them down and give them a good hard smack! (j/k...but I really hope no one would combine inferno! I actually combined three Snowman pins thinking I would be a snowman longer...and it does last longer...about 2 seconds longer :rolleyes: )

It's the card for the Nautilus chair, I only need the card so it can be used. It will complete my Series 1 quest card collection. If you have multiple coupons from the Fireworks game I'll redeem them for you if you let me keep one.

Thanks,

Coasterguy said:
It's the card for the Nautilus chair, I only need the card so it can be used. It will complete my Series 1 quest card collection. If you have multiple coupons from the Fireworks game I'll redeem them for you if you let me keep one.

Thanks,

I have a (used) Series 1 #10 card I can send along with the rest of them. By the way, maybe you can answer this question: I have the series two, up to card #14 of 30(Wreath..holiday quest). Are the rest of series 2 cards out yet? If so, what are they?

~Mia~

i would like the holiday quest (both snowmen)
and again river things and christmas stuff

I have the series two, up to card #14 of 30(Wreath..holiday quest). Are the rest of series 2 cards out yet? If so, what are they?

All that have been released to date, I think, are in the Guide.

Coasterguy I also have the card you need and would be honored if you let me send it to you.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
All that have been released to date, I think, are in the Guide.

Coasterguy I also have the card you need and would be honored if you let me send it to you.

Mal

Hi Mal:

I have already dropped the Nemo Chair card, as well as several others he needed, to him in the mail. so unless he wants another one, don't worry about it! He may want two though, so who knows? Coasterguy?

~Mia~

Updating my list...

For Me:
1. Holiday Quest stuff
2. Haunted Mansion Quest Items
3. Haunted Mansion Room
4. Teleportation Magic

For Kids:
1. Wanted Posters for DS and DD
2. Chicken Hat for DS
3. Herbie Suit for DS

Okay that is all lol...

MiakodaWDW said:
Hi Mal:

I have already dropped the Nemo Chair card, as well as several others he needed, to him in the mail. so unless he wants another one, don't worry about it! He may want two though, so who knows? Coasterguy?

~Mia~

I took Mal up on her offer. She thought it might even be unused. :earsboy:

Thanks to both of you for helping me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter