What do you really want?

Califgirl said:
I'm wishing for a pdf from the Hidden Mickeys that says you get the gold collection. I'm going to Disneyland on Wed, and it looks like I'm out of luck for this item without the HiddenMickey pdf. Would anyone be able to help?

Well Caligirl, I need to do that myself. If I find them all today...a shall get a mule on for you. I will send you a PM if I get one..so that I can get your email address to send you the pdf.
Cross your fingers!

If you don't get the PDF let me know and I'll PM you a code for the Gold set. I was at DLR last friday to trade in a couple of tour cards for Pirate stuff and there were ONLY 2 people signed up at 11am. So I took another tour.

Califgirl said:
I'm wishing for a pdf from the Hidden Mickeys that says you get the gold collection. I'm going to Disneyland on Wed, and it looks like I'm out of luck for this item without the HiddenMickey pdf. Would anyone be able to help?

Post your vmk wish list here! :teacher:
My wish List:
Shoe seats
ropes
crates

Will Trade:
Purple Shoe seats
Green generator

My Wish List:

Rocket color black, light blue
tent room code
HM room code
pumpkin mickeys
Black ears
gold ears
Space Mountain room code
Green flips, green baggy pants
red generator
red turnstile
red scoreboard
Gold everything
Space suit/ HKDL ship chair color yellow
full HM pin set

please make my wish list slowly disappear, thank you!

i cannot believe i got bannd, lol its only to the first of next year so its not that bod although we had a trip planned for disneyland and to take the vmk insider tour and i wanted to use the VIP thing on spacemountaineer, and i cant bacause its BANNED!!!

spacemountaineer said:
i cannot believe i got bannd, lol its only to the first of next year so its not that bod although we had a trip planned for disneyland and to take the vmk insider tour and i wanted to use the VIP thing on spacemountaineer, and i cant bacause its BANNED!!!

I have worse

A week ago it said:
Banned until 2015
Its very strange

HannahHammer said:
I have worse

A week ago it said:
Banned until 2015
Its very strange

Well, u are lucky, its only a glitch, i contacted disney vmk services and asked them about the 10 year ban, and they said that it was a glitch ans that that part of VMK was still being introduced; it had not been used that many times. So in reality, u only have a one month ban like me (hopefully)

spacemountaineer said:
HannahHammer said:
I have worse
Thanks! I didn't think they would ban me that long

Well, u are lucky, its only a glitch, i contacted disney vmk services and asked them about the 10 year ban, and they said that it was a glitch ans that that part of VMK was still being introduced; it had not been used that many times. So in reality, u only have a one month ban like me (hopefully)

My Wish List:
Space Suit
Herbie Suit
Beta/Quest
Inferno
Teleport Magic
Seagull Hat
Black Ears
Gold Ears
Green Flips

That is my wish list so far.

CoasterGuy, you are so generous! I will let you know if I need the code after I come back from Disneyland. I want to gift my Dis person a gold set from their Secret Santa, and I know this is the only way to get it. I will try to get on the tour, but you never know. If anyone has the old Hidden Mickey pdf for the tour, that might work for the gold set, too .. do you think? And it would keep it from going to waste as they expire 12-31-05.

wdwr, let me know what I can 'bring you' from the parks. Do you need a magic mirror or a red penny press, or a 50th pin? I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in offering to get me a pdf.

VMK WIsh List:

Green FLip Flops
Inferno
Peter Pan Hat
Black Minnie Ears
Space Suit
Rocket Couch
Teleporter
Haunted Mansion Suit
Seagull Hat
Princess Dress
Haunted Mansion Suit

I Would Love an inferno or a space suit!! VMK Name-GirlWithSpunk

Hope Everyone Else Gets What They Want For Christmas!!

Califgirl said:
...Do you need a magic mirror...
If all your other attempts fail, I would give you all the items in the gold collection for a Magic Mirror card with unused code.

My offer ??there are:gold penny press,gold generator and.... (?) a red penny press?!ok who accept it PM me!And if dont accept just say!

Califgirl said:
CoasterGuy, you are so generous! I will let you know if I need the code after I come back from Disneyland. I want to gift my Dis person a gold set from their Secret Santa, and I know this is the only way to get it. I will try to get on the tour, but you never know. If anyone has the old Hidden Mickey pdf for the tour, that might work for the gold set, too .. do you think? And it would keep it from going to waste as they expire 12-31-05.

wdwr, let me know what I can 'bring you' from the parks. Do you need a magic mirror or a red penny press, or a 50th pin? I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in offering to get me a pdf.

You're very welcome Califgirl! I thought the new Hidden Mickey had started. I was wrong. It is the old one with a new pdf. So I had mules out snapping pictures last night. One poor mule was very broke and I ran out of steam cruising for credits. So she shall finish today! Plus I did another 3 mules.
I am sharing the Golds with a friend but if you want one (instead of from CoasterGuy) let me know! You can send me a PM with your email address and I will send you one of the pdf files before you leave.

As for what do I need...nothing really, but if you are in the mood for some candy by all means feel free to get me a red penny press while you are in there.

wdwr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter