What do you really want?

I didn't think I'd have a wish list, but I do:

* Dancing Inferno (DUH, but its not that important to me, but I want to gift it to someone REALLY special to me...)

* Space Mountain Guest Room (Thanks Blizzard/Canadian!)
* Jungle Cruise Tent Room

* The trading cards I'm missing:
10 of 30 (thanks Chickysmom!)
14 of 30
15 of 30
16 of 30
17 of 30
19 of 30
29 of 30
30 of 30 (thanks Chickysmom!)

1 of 6 (Thanks Califgirl)
4 of 6
5 of 6 (Thanks Califgirl!)

wow, I feel selfish...But, I can trade for any of theses, if you want ... and will pay postage for cards!

thanks for reading. :goodvibes

My list is shrinking!

Rocket Couches other than red or orange...my dream is to have one in every color!
Pirate Quest Room (cannon room, I think?)
HM Conservatory room
Crow's Nest Stool (and stick!)
A Pirate couch (which I think I'm getting...soon as I can hook up with my good DIS buddy for trade!)
Seagull hat

I will trade almost anything for these! I'm not gonna keep updating my list of stuff I have for trade, since I have been frequenting the trade rooms and my inventory constantly changes. But I have a lot to offer!
PM me if you have these things and wanna work something out! I promise to love you forever and also promise you my firstborn. LOL.

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

I want :

Shoe Seat Color Pink
Shoe Seat Color Yellow
Golden Mickey Ears
Golden Generator
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Golden TurnstileGolden Penny Pusher
Golden Ride Operators Score Board[/COLOR]
Come See My Room Its Scream Your Shoes Off Stories

:cheer2:
MiakodaWDW said:
Once again, my list of offerings has changed:

Originally Posted by MiakodaWDW
OK....thanks to my trip and very awesome ppl on DIS....most of my wishes have been granted. The only things I really want are:

Pirate Quest Couch
Pirate Quest Room (cannon room, I think?)
HM Conservatory room

I will trade almost anything for these (except inferno of course, unless I miraculously get a second), but the rare/quest/no longer sold stuff I have for trade is:

Furniture:

Cactus Chair
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
Red Penny Press
Purple Aladdin Carpet Chair
Pink Heartless Hamper
Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
Red Saddle Seat
Chernabog Carpets
Gold # generator
Gold Turnstile

Pins:

(non magic)
Happiest Celebration on Earth
HM Bride in attic
HM Hitchhiking Ezra
HM Master Gracey
HM Madame Leota
Adventureland Retro
Jungle Cruise Zebra Stripes

(magic)
Teleportation (I have several)
Invisibility (I'm assuming these are the ones people will want the most of all my stuff )

Costume Stuff:

Sorcerer Hats (I have a lot )
Yellow Princess Bodice
Yellow Princess Shoes
Full Blue Dress
Crown
Black Mickey Ears
Musketeer Hats

Anyone who can help, just PM me! If I have something you really want but you don't have what I listed, maybe we can work something out, so let me know!
I can get U a crown :hourglass :hourglass

HannahHammer said:
:cheer2:
I can get U a crown :hourglass :hourglass

Thank you for the offer, but the crown is on my list of stuff I HAVE to trade. the stuff I need is at the top :)

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Thank you for the offer, but the crown is on my list of stuff I HAVE to trade. the stuff I need is at the top :)

~Mia~

Oh Sorry!

I want:
Shoe Seat Yellow
Shoe Seat Pink
Golden Mickeys Ears
Teleportation

Cursed Storm
Dancing Inferno

HannahHammer said:
I dont think i can get ur wants srry! Wut is ur Screen Name On VMK?

Are you talking to me? If so, my VMK name is Miakoda. Also, you wished for cursed storm on your list: the code for the pin is KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG as listed on the codes thread.

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

I would like:
Blue Dress Set
Yellow Dress Set
Pink Dress Set
Pink Shoe Seat

Yellow Shoe Seat
Quest Stuff

gugusabido said:
I dont have what you need but i have other rare stuff mfor your Black Ears

What kind of rare stuff would you give me for black ears?

~Mia~

gugusabido said:
A..?What stuff you need ?depends what you need.

For the black ears? Something pretty good. Just tell me everything you have that is rare or if you dont' have anything rare, maybe a few expensive things. We can work something out. If you don't have much, don't worry about it b/c I will hopefully be getting more ears when I go back to WDW, and I know you live too far away :) So let's just say whatever you want to give me. :earsboy:

~Mia~

Sine MousParygrl gifted me a Fantasyland Quest pin,my new wish list is as follows:

Any Gold Items
BTMR Teleports(Trains)
my computer to be fixed

I'm not that difficult.;)

MiakodaWDW said:
For the black ears? Something pretty good. Just tell me everything you have that is rare or if you dont' have anything rare, maybe a few expensive things. We can work something out. If you don't have much, don't worry about it b/c I will hopefully be getting more ears when I go back to WDW, and I know you live too far away :) So let's just say whatever you want to give me. :earsboy:

~Mia~[/
HUH?

on the last day i got a Red Penny Press and i have expensive penny presses,turnstiles,gold stuff,Red Horse Sofa,Pink Heartless and a Shrunken Ned Black Shirt!!

:rich::rich::rich:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter