What do you really want?

Hey,

Sharkdad granded one of my wishes: a pair of gold mouse ears.

Hurray! :love2:

Dianne
cat.herder on VMK

I didn't have enough credits or realise it was for a limited time (or know about mules come to that ;) ) when the Space Suit & Sorceror's Hat went on sale.

and I'd like a Lion Pin, I tried to get one a few weeks back but gave up after loosing the connection too many times.

That's my wish list! :)

i want bubbles
Wheee!!
bubbles :-o

we need bubbles in VMK

..ialsoliketalkinglikethis:-)

in vmk---I would love a purple piano! Got the piano in trade with Chickysmom! Thanks.
in real life---I'd love for a vacancy to open up at WDW for this weekend.

:grouphug: to my friends who have made a big dent in my "what I really want"

Thanks to MousePartyGirl, Dewberry, lovethatink,Tishke...also need to thank LoriR she sent me a Tent Room Voucher that I need to have someone cash in for me sometime before the end of the year....

Below is an update list of cards I still need:

I would love a full set of cards luvthatink sent me alot but I still need:

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour.
15 - Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)
18 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
19 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour )
27 & 28 I did not have on my list but going through my cards I do not have those
27 - Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (pink) (Fantasyland quest level 3 prize)

28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

Special "gift with purchase" cards:WDW
Series 1 (6 cards)

2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (MK: buy a pin from the Trading Post in Frontierland)

4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (MK: buy a photo from Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters)
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (MK: buy a shirt at Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland)

That is my dream and thanks for making it happen

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not just would really love the cards....

mal, i have a #2 (happiest pin) card for you, the code has been used. It is not in mint cond, as it was warped some when i got it, but if you would like it, pm me where to send it. :teeth:

Here is my current most wanted items:

New Fantasyland Quest pin
And
New Adventureland Quest pin.

If you know anyone who is trading them, and doesn't want both arms and a leg, and I am on, please point me in there direction!!!

Gold dress and shoes
space outfit
a tail to go on my mickey dancer outfit

in real life: to sell my car :teeth:

Dianne

I would heart to be the owner of a blue leota table! :love:
If anyone out there has one let me know what I could possibly trade for it . . . and no, I don't have space suit, inferno or seagull hat. :sad:

i want complimentary passes to the disney parks Wheee!!

oh and to be a DHI so when i go asleep i can visit the magic kingdom and maybe the other parks :-o

oh it's from the kingdom keepers book

a DHI is a disney host interactive or a daylight hologram imaging

oh and also i want to be able to say :-o on VMK again :sad: can't say it anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter