• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you REALLY Want to Do at WDW, but Haven't Yet?

Thanks to Lorie who reminded me that I wanted to do the Tea at the Grand and to Jason who reminded me I've never done the Adventurers Club. Two more things to add to my list! :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmm let's see
go on a fireworks cruise
stay at all of the Disney resorts
get a spa treatment
go on park tour

>The Disney Half Marathon
>Segway Tour

It had always been my dream to stay onsite (certain family members insisted we stayed offsite) but that came trues this past summer:cool1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: turkey leg!!! AAAHHHAHAHAHAA :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: What a .....

Oh, wait... was that what you meant? ;)

Bingo! :)

Not sure if there is a joke in there with the chicken/turkey/ribn', but have you seen "the birds" surrounding the turkey leg cart? They started to get too close to my daughter last year and she tried to club one with a turkey leg! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that! Instead we were trying to teach her to be nice to animals.....somehow I think we missed out on that one..LOL

I have never seen the Spectro parade- but I will definitely experience it on our next trip!

I want to stay at the Boardwalk Inn (or pretty much any Deluxe). I just can't bring myself to spend the $$ at this point in my life. Maybe in a few years when we have more income...

I really want to eat at Jiko and explore the AKL- it looks like such a lovely resort.

I'd love to take a 2 week long vacation at WDW so I could really take my time and see everything without commando-ing the whole time.

I'd like to experience the Christmas activities around the WS in Epcot- we've never been to WDW in December.

I want to stay at the Boardwalk Inn (or pretty much any Deluxe). I just can't bring myself to spend the $$ at this point in my life. Maybe in a few years when we have more income...
Next time you are going to WDW, check out the rent/trade board for DVC and rent points - The Boardwalk (our favorite) is one of the properties you can stay at the depending on the season, the points can be as low as 10 a night (so if you rented points at $10/pt, the hotel could be as low as $100 a night!)

I REALLY want to to Jellyrolls and the adventuours club, but how old do you have to be? I will be 20 when i next go, which means i wont be a 'legal adult' in the US even though i already am in the UK, which sucks.

I really want to stay anywhere on the monorail link

I also want to do a character breakfast, but since we are all 'adults' now, we get worried how they will react.

I want to stay at Yacht club and try out Storm-along-bay

Watch a parade (haven't done since i was 7)

Eat at the brown derby, since it gets such rave reviews from you guys!

Have a carriage ride (planned for 2010)

Segway tour

I bet there are others too, but i can't think of them!

-Rent a Water Mouse[/QUOTE]

Ok, I must be completely Noobish here, But what the heck is a Water Mouse?:confused3

Keys tour
Wishes cruise "have it booked for this trip"
AKL never whent in it " We will stay this trip"
Stay at Cont
Spa at SSR might do this this trip
LTT eat have it booked
And any new rides that have come out since my last trip of Dec 06
Non park trip We will only do 3 days of park on this trip.

Ride on Star Tours - I'm going to do it on our June 08 trip even if I have to drag the kids, kicking and screaming!!!!

Eat at V&A - maybe for my 20th anniversary. DH might return to Disney by then (3 years to work on him).

-Rent a Water Mouse

Ok, I must be completely Noobish here, But what the heck is a Water Mouse?:confused3[/QUOTE]

A water mouse is a tiny two seater speed boat and I am finally gonna get to do it in 28 DAYS!!!!

WorkinTheDock.jpg

Where to begin?!

1) The Keys to the Kingdom Tour
2) I have a goal to stay at all the Deluxe and Moderate resorts. No offense to the Value resorts - we just feel they are marketed towards couples with kids. We are just starting out.
3) Eat at Victoria & Alberts
4) DCL land and sea trip
5) Actually spend a whole day at the resort getting the royal treatment with room service and treat my Princess to a spa package
6) Spend a whole day at DTD
7) Shark Reef at TL
8) A different character breakfast every morning during our stay
10) The scooba tour at the living seas once my Fiance is a certified open water diver
11) A Disney trip just with my Pop and I
12) A Disney trip with my Mother and Stepfather

There's much more...lets see if we can accomplish some of this first!!

1) Stay at the resorts I haven't stayed at - Ft. Wilderness, GF & YC
2) Surf lessons
3) Water skiing lessons
4) Dive quest
5) Dolphin quest
6) V&A
7) Golf
8) Become DVC member
9) Jellyrolls

Wow! There are so many things, but to start:

1) Mannequins . . . The last time I went to Pleasure Island was on my Disneymoon in '98.:hug: I was 20 y.o. and not allowed in.:furious: I just can't help but wonder what is going on in there as opposed to the other clubs that I was allowed in.:confused3 Sometimes the curiousity is enough to drive me insane, and now that I have kids, I don't get a chance to go.:sad: Any answers to my quandry are welcome since it may be a long time before I can finally find out what is going on in there!

2) Atlantic Dance Hall:dance3:

3) Jellyrolls:rotfl:

4) Stay at the Grand Floridian (or actually any monorail resort):cloud9:

5) Expedition Everest:scared:

DH:groom: DW:bride: DD8:wave2: DS5:wave: DD3:snooty:

In no particular order:
* Splash Mountain
* Keys to the Kingdom tour
* Finding Nemo the musical
* Both Water Parks
* Dumbo! Always wanted to ride it, but never wanted to fight the kids!!! :rolleyes1

Segway tours
Several of the MK tours
Eat at Jiko
Eat at CRT
Stay at Comtemporary and Poly, Just spent a week at the Grand
Stay at the Yact club
Stay in RPC at the Grand
Visit both water parks
Eat at V&A
Do a Breathless cruise
And finally...... Renew my wedding vows at WDW complete with pictures at Cinderella castle!

I'd love to attend Star Wars Weekend but we tend to avoid WDW from June - end of Sept.

I'd also love to do some of the tours but suppose I'll have to wait until the kids are older.

And I'd love to be able to be the Flag Family at WL just once. Ok... I'd also like to get a free upgrade at a resort just once. :rolleyes:

And I'd like to definately take a cruise!!

Mickeywatch33, is that a baby Husky? We had a red and white a few years ago that we had gotten as a pup and he was the best dog!

Wow, what a wonderful thread! There is so much to do at Disney, it will take me years and years to get to all my To Do Items, but thats the beauty of it isn't it?:thumbsup2 We try and do a few things each trip that are new and September's trip is no exception.
This trip's new things are:
1. Divequest for DH
2. Renting water mice for the DS's
3. Using the Neverland Club
4. Sig. Dining at Artist's Point
5. Playing min. golf
6. Making Rope Drop a few times
7. Watching Wishes from the Poly beach
What are still left to do:
Dine at every Signature Dining they have including V&A
Stay at every Deluxe Resort eventually, if you can pull me away from the Poly!
Parasailing
Spa Day all day for me!
And so many more that I can't think of yet!
One for the girl's trip in January is the Adventurer's Club for sure!:thumbsup2
Behind the scene tours, DS's will have to get older first

I've enjoyed reading everyone's lists. :) Here's mine:

1. Vow Renewal at Disney World Probably for our 10th or 20th wedding anniversary. We're on our 5th this year. ;)

2. Fireworks cruise to see Wishes

3. See Cirque Du Soleil at DTD

4. have dinner at California Grill

The list is long, but this gives you an idea....

Diznee25

1. Actually take my time at the parks and be able to soak in all the details rather than rush through it all
2.Take a hotel picture tour and visit them all
3.Propose
:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter