What do you REALLY Want to Do at WDW, but Haven't Yet?

Fun thread!

We've been so many times and always try to do something new each trip, hard to believe there are lots of things yet to be explored, but there are!

Some on my list:

• Stay at Wilderness Lodge Villas (one of our home DVC resorts, but we've never stayed there yet - too hooked on BCV).
  • Eat at Victoria and Alberts (had ressies once for an anniversary, but I got sick and we had to cancel).
  • rent a water sprite boat at one of the marinas.
  • Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table (maybe in December it will happen).
  • Keys to the Kingdom Tour
  • Segway tour at FW

I hope everyone gets to check a few more things off their lists on their next trip!!:thumbsup2

I would like to walk through all of the resorts eventually, including Swan and Dolphin. I love the different theming of the resorts and the attention to every detail. :)

After watching the Disney show last night I think it would be fun to drive the NASCAR at Richard Petty's Driving Experience. Now I just have to justify the cost.:confused3

Hi all: I have gone to WDW many times since 1980 and have stayed and done many things but here are a few I still need to do.

Segway tour at Epcot or Ft. Wilderness
eat at Victoria & Alberts
Stay at the Boardwalk and Beach Club
Ride expedition everest
stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge
go out in a pontoon boat
see any of the fireworks from a boat
carriage ride (almost did but rained out)
stay a night in the castle ha ha

I will stop with those

John

I'd like to do all of the things you mentioned....However, I've never experienced "The Haunted Mansion". Can you believe it? Got a group of folks who I'm running with in the half-marathon that have vowed to make me ride it! Once I get this experience in, I'll move on to wanting for the cool backstage tours and such!

WHAT!! OMG :scared1: then you must stay stroller"boy", no way you can be a man and not have done HM! :laughing:

What a cool thread idea!

I have a ton of things I want to do and haven't had the chance. I am trying to get a couple in every trips to ex them off my list. I always know I will be back the next year to try new things. :) Here are just a few...

1. Stay at every Disney hotel.
2. Eat at every Disney CS & TS.
3. Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's
4. Long Spa Day at Grand Floridian Spa
5. Keys to the Kingdom Tour
6. MNSSHP & MVMCP...at least I get to cross the MNSSHP off my list this year
7. Party for the Sense @ F&W...hopefully will cross this one off this year, too!

And one day, one day I'll get my magical Disney wedding at the Wedding Pavilion. :)

WHAT!! OMG :scared1: then you must stay stroller"boy", no way you can be a man and not have done HM! :laughing:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think it will matter....Tattoo'd Stroller-Boy for life.... and NO, I won't get that tattoo!!!:rotfl2:

I started planing this trip with all the things I want to
Tea at the GF
Keys to Kingdom Tour
Food and Wine Festival
Dine with Imagineer (still praying to the gods of Pixie dust and Mouse that I can make that happen when I call 60 days out)
...then last night I got you really want the Animal Kingdom Lodge...lets change I dialed quickly after i got off the phone

Still on the list
-Segway tour ( want to go again when I am in shape)

I started planing this trip with all the things I want to
Tea at the GF
Keys to Kingdom Tour
Food and Wine Festival
Dine with Imagineer (still praying to the gods of Pixie dust and Mouse that I can make that happen when I call 60 days out)

Are you wanting to do dinner or lunch with an Imagineer? We did Lunch with an Imagineer last September - we booked last minuted and there were still only seven people total at our lunch. Originally, we were going to do dinner but that is only every other Thursday and our trip fell on the wrong week. So we ended up having a fabulous dinner at Artist Point without an Imagineer :)

Great thread, where do I start:confused3

Segway Tour at Epcot
Eat at Jiko
Stay at the Animal Lodge (yey for DVC)
See Fantasmic without the rain
See Wishes/Illuminations on a boat
Have a tour guide around one of the parks (can't decide which one!)
Eat dinner at Ohana

We also have some places we go or things we do every time :cool1:

Yachts Man Steakhouse
The British Invasion / Rose and Crown at Epcot
Beaches and Cream

I finally was able to take "Adventurers Club" off my to-do list last fall. Now I'll not miss it again on any WDW trip. Kungaloosh, bay-bee!

Did the Segway tour, now have to do the Ft Wilderness version.

Agree with the "never been to AKL." I want to eat at Jiko this December trip.

In just 380ish days, about to take "Disney Cruise" off the list with the Podcast team and a bunch of freaks (read: people who are like me)... :thumbsup2

Good thread... making me think. ouch.

Ooh I love this thread. I try to make sure I do at least one new thing every trip.

My list includes:
water parks - one or both - haven't done either
stay in the Contemporary
backstage tours
Splash Mountain
Expedition Everest
Lights Motor Action

So far for my next trip, the only thing really new for me will be Breakfast at Norway. (have done lunch and dinner there.) We are travelling with first timers so we are doing a lot of our favourites but the stretch limo taking us from the airport to the Poly to kick off our trip is a first too!

The big one for my list would be to have the honour of taking my nephew for his first trip. He is 12, and he is my "Anthony". He is an artist & dreams of becoming a Disney animator. He can't go for a bunch of reasons until he is 16. I would love to be there with him. He knows that I am the one in the family who really gets it. His Mom likes Disney, but he has the gene.

And Stroller Boy - I can sympathize. I was afraid of SM as a child, but once I was determined to ride it, it wasn't until last fall that I finally made it!!!
Love it!

Are you wanting to do dinner or lunch with an Imagineer? We did Lunch with an Imagineer last September - we booked last minuted and there were still only seven people total at our lunch. Originally, we were going to do dinner but that is only every other Thursday and our trip fell on the wrong week. So we ended up having a fabulous dinner at Artist Point without an Imagineer :)

It won't be offered the Thursday we are visiting so our only choice is lunch - which give me an excuse for Cobb Salad.
Mom loves Artist Point (I have never been) but it is really close to my regional cusine and she knows this is my opportunity to sample other cuisines I can't get at home. I offered it to her but she said she liked the other options.

And Stroller Boy - I can sympathize. I was afraid of SM as a child, but once I was determined to ride it, it wasn't until last fall that I finally made it!!!
Love it!

Uh oh, heeeere we go! Now everyone is going to think I haven't done it cause I'm scared! :scared1: Actually, that would probably be a better excuse than the real one.....

Sooo, I love the turkey leg, and well....the turkey leg counter is right outside the HM, sort of.....soooo, while everyone goes to the HM, I would go and enjoy a turkey leg. It's become somewhat of a tradition actually...

Let the ribbin' begin!:rotfl2:

Ooooops! I forgot a big one for me!

At least once I would like to make rope dope, see the Opening Ceremony at MK. I have good intentions every trip and I really do TRY, but I'm not just not a morning person and haven't made it to one yet.

Uh oh, heeeere we go! Now everyone is going to think I haven't done it cause I'm scared! :scared1: Actually, that would probably be a better excuse than the real one.....

Sooo, I love the turkey leg, and well....the turkey leg counter is right outside the HM, sort of.....soooo, while everyone goes to the HM, I would go and enjoy a turkey leg. It's become somewhat of a tradition actually...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: turkey leg!!! AAAHHHAHAHAHAA :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: What a .....

Oh, wait... was that what you meant? ;)

hmmm...not too chicken, lovin' turkey legs, waitin' for the ribbin' I am sure there is a joke here somewhere!

It won't be offered the Thursday we are visiting so our only choice is lunch - which give me an excuse for Cobb Salad.
Mom loves Artist Point (I have never been) but it is really close to my regional cusine and she knows this is my opportunity to sample other cuisines I can't get at home. I offered it to her but she said she liked the other options.

You're going to love it - they give you a custom menu with your name on it. Not all the normal menu items on on it but, if I remember correctly, Cobb Salad was one of the choices. You also get a commorative plate signed by the Imagineer. Our imagineer was working on the renaming of MGM and his wife had just wrapped up the HM refurb. Great fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter