• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you plan to do different this trip?

I will be visiting all the different hotels and seeing them dressed up for Christmas. This was recomended to me on my last visit and on the last day we decided to go to the Yacht Club and Boardwalk hotels. They were beautiful. Each had their own theme and a display set up in their lobby. At the BC we had a lifesize carosel made out of gingerbread! The YC had a model train skiing city set up, done only as Disney could! I plan on going to the GF, Poly, and others just to see what the decorations are!

4 More days for us!! :thewave:

This time I want to take things easier. No rushing around, will probably skip AK (please don't flame me but that's the one park none of us are crazy about). Also our kids are planning to do a few things on their own so that will be different too. :flower:

1) Stay at a Deluxe resort Consierge level

2) Sunrise Safari at AKL

3) Segway Tour at Epcot

4) Lunch with a Imangineer

5) Mickey's Christmas Party

6) Osbourne Lights at MGM

7) Candlelight Procession

These are all new things for my DH and me this December!

#1. I will not watch my entire vacation through the lens of a camera. I will put it down occasionally, and enjoy things with everyone else.

#2. I will not go even slightly commando. I will sit down, enjoy my Dole Whip and just take everything in. Sometimes I miss the little things.

#3. We will take the time to enjoy our resort for once...AKL. So many things to see and do there!!

#4. We will try a few extra things that we never have time for, like an Illuminations Cruise, campfire @ WL, and riding a surrey bike around the Boardwalk.

#5. I will buy myself that stuffed Mickey that I never think I should get but I have always wanted. :earboy2:

Visit the Character Warehouse to stock up on cheap pins and souveniers.

Stay a full seven nights!

Visit Downtown Disney. We've always had such short trips before, we haven't wanted to spend a single minute outside the parks except to nap!

Drive through the town of Celebration. I read the book about it a year or two back and was fascinated.

Skip character meals entirely. DS8 has had his fill of them and doesn't even want autographs anymore.

Search for hidden Mickeys, which may take the place of the autograph hunt. :rotfl2:

Kitty-chan said:
Visit the Character Warehouse to stock up on cheap pins and souveniers.

Drive through the town of Celebration. I read the book about it a year or two back and was fascinated.

Skip character meals entirely. DS8 has had his fill of them and doesn't even want autographs anymore.

Search for hidden Mickeys, which may take the place of the autograph hunt. :rotfl2:

Okay...What & Where is the Character Warehouse????? :confused3

Celebration....VERY GOOD IDEA!!!! :goodvibes

We too are skipping character meals....11 yr old is too cool! :grouphug:

I think our "autograph" days are over too...Yet I am still bringing it! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter