• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you 'over buy' when staying in a villa?

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
My biggest shopping problem is my DH. He buys food like we're going into hiding for months. Oh and don't get me started on the liquor! He must think vacation = frat party. He buys so much we can't possibly finish it in a week. Our last trip, my DD and I took over the shopping (lucky for us he had a work call) and we planned meals perfectly, the only thing we had leftover were 3 weird beers that Son-in-law bought.

We've been pretty good at planning. We "brought home the bacon" literally 🤣, but I think I calculated almost to the t!

My biggest shopping problem is my DH. He buys food like we're going into hiding for months. Oh and don't get me started on the liquor! He must think vacation = frat party. He buys so much we can't possibly finish it in a week. Our last trip, my DD and I took over the shopping (lucky for us he had a work call) and we planned meals perfectly, the only thing we had leftover were 3 weird beers that Son-in-law bought.
Too much booze??? That one is hard to comprehend.

I bought too many Ego waffles. I don’t ever get them, so when I offered to get some on our recent DL trip, my boys (adults, mind you) were so excited. I bought 4 packages and syrup.

Well, I guess they forgot what they tasted like and weren’t enjoying them, like they thought they would. They ended up chowing down on my dairy-free yogurt with granola with fruit.

3 whole Ego packages and part of the 4th were in the trash when it was time to check out.

Live and learn.

I bought too many Ego waffles. I don’t ever get them, so when I offered to get some on our recent DL trip, my boys (adults, mind you) were so excited. I bought 4 packages and syrup.

Well, I guess they forgot what they tasted like and weren’t enjoying them, like they thought they would. They ended up chowing down on my dairy-free yogurt with granola with fruit.

3 whole Ego packages and part of the 4th were in the trash when it was time to check out.

Live and learn.
I guess you learned to leggo of the eggos.

Live and learn.
The only time I eat eggo waffles is at WDW. It tastes like vacation to me now.
That said, last time we were there we ended up with our food delivery being sent twice (we were only charged once), so I had way too many eggos, too much water, too much peanut butter, too much everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter