What do you miss most?

DisneyBalloons

should have been born into a Disney fairytale
Just thinking about changes in Disney over the years... so what do you miss most?

I miss TV shows like Duck Tales (ooh-ooh) and The Little Mermaid and Aladdin series.... and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and when they had that Lion King show at MK where Philarmagic is now.

I miss the pal mickeys and all the clothes you can get for them! I used to love walking around the park and Mickey buzzing (literally) and playing games with him in queues and transporting to other parks!

I still have my pal Mickey and all his clothes just a shame nobody uses them and I doubt he will even react around the park anymore :-(

ugh i miss duck tales so much! that and Disney's house of mouse(which came later but was still hilarious and incorporated traditional style cartoons featuring the main disney cast). In general i miss the way they would make actual cartoon hand drawn animation, but its because its more expensive.

i miss mr. toads wild ride, im going to DEFINITELY miss Snow Whites Scary Adventures, i wish they would bring back the decorations from their wdw 25th anniversary when they decorated it like a cake!

i miss minnie's house and mickey's house! are they going to bring them back at all to wdw now that they are rearranging everything and have gotten rid of "toon town" for the most part?

Yeah, I miss Toon Town. I feel that while it was probably more intended for younger kids, teenagers still liked it too. I know I did. :sad2:

I really miss Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure. I understand that Phineas and Ferb is a really popular show now, but Kim Possible was my favorite show before it went off the air! I agree with all the above posts as well. I don't see why they had to get rid of all the classic rides and attractions.

I've been to Walt Disney World every summer since 1991 so Ive seen my fair share of Disney attractions come and go.
There used to be a restaurant called Goofy's Grill at DTD that was reallllyyyy good. I miss the Body Wars ride at EPCOT ( simulator like Star Tours) I miss the sky way cable cars that used to go through fantasy land. I also already miss the old test track. I'm just not into that futuristic Tron style.

I miss both the pre-2011 Walt Disney Pictures CGI logo and the classic animation quality of Disney Animated films as well.

Orreed said:
VMK! That was a major par of my childhood. It's sad VMK closed.

Definitely! I miss it so much...wasn't really a huge part of mine (was 7 when it opened and finally was able to get it to work on our computer 1 1/2 before it closed...) but it was definitely a way of being at the parks at home!

I miss Body Wars and Cranium Command. I miss the old test track. I miss the Kim Possible world showcase adventure and the meet and greet with her and Ron. I miss Snow White's Scary Adventures. And most of all I miss VMK.

I definitely miss Toontown. :( I used to always have my picture taken by Mickey's mailbox when I was younger. I like the new Fantasyland, but Toontown will always be remembered. And I almost forgot about the pal Mickey's! :yay: I still have mine but it's probably broken by now. :rotfl:

I actually really miss Toontown and Snow White's Scary Adventures. Even though a lot of little kids (my brothers, at least) were scared of it, I actually didn't think it was that bad.
I think we have always loved Toontown. It's been there throughout my childhood, so it's definitely going to be weird not seeing it when we go in a 7 weeks.
I'd say Mr.Toad as well, but 1)I don't remember it being at WDW although I know it was and 2)It's still at DL so I know there is still some place to ride it.

I actually also miss the Honey I shrunk the Audience 3D show at EPCOT. I miss it because the Captain EO michael jackson show they replaced it with is horrible

I miss that one Tarzan show...I don't know if anyone else remembers that but it was one of my favorite things to go see with my mom! It was replaced with something (I can't remember what) back in around 2006 and it was in either HS or AK...

AVDisney said:
Don't mean to sound clueless but...what's VMK?

No worries! It was a real fun website. You made an avatar and explored the Magic Kingdom. You could chat, play games, shop, and decorate your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter