What do you mean your throat hurts?!? Your throat can't hurt, we're at Disney!!

Just now joining in and loving your photos, especially of the safari and WL. WL looks so amazing, I think I know now where to book for our next trip!

We were at the CR at the same time that you were at Pop and WL, but we left to come home a day earlier :sad2: . Newbie that I was, didn't realize that there was a July group on the Board :confused3 . Anyway, at least I'm catching up now. We weren't at the same park on any of the days, as it turns out.

Don't feel bad about not going on ToT...every person knows herself best. (Well, except for some...my DD went on Mission:Space--orange and got sick, but that's another story...)

We had a similar experience -- no Sully, just Mike. Really looking forward to more when you get the time!

MODD squad moms - here's my latest: found a to do list in Grey's backback for school

"1. Put on lipstick"

"2. meet emma at the top of stairs to class"
:scared1:

aaahhh! I certainly hope she is not sitting in her 4th grade class with some hooker red lipstick on

I didn't find any in her backpack. Lord help me:eek:

MODD squad moms - here's my latest: found a to do list in Grey's backback for school

"1. Put on lipstick"

aaahhh! I certainly hope she is not sitting in her 4th grade class with some hooker red lipstick on

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: Karen your killing me!!!!! That is sooooo funny!!!!

Just now joining in and loving your photos, especially of the safari and WL. WL looks so amazing, I think I know now where to book for our next trip!

We were at the CR at the same time that you were at Pop and WL, but we left to come home a day earlier :sad2: . Newbie that I was, didn't realize that there was a July group on the Board :confused3 . Anyway, at least I'm catching up now. We weren't at the same park on any of the days, as it turns out.

Don't feel bad about not going on ToT...every person knows herself best. (Well, except for some...my DD went on Mission:Space--orange and got sick, but that's another story...)

We had a similar experience -- no Sully, just Mike. Really looking forward to more when you get the time!

Welcome!! So glad you found us even if it is a little late! I'm sure you could tell we all kinda bonded a little over on our July thread and have made a point to stick together. Please continue to hang out with us, you'll meet some really great people! :)

"1. Put on lipstick"

Thanks Stephanie!!! Looks like all four of us agree on the new club so it's now a go! So far Karen has the lead with the new lipstick issue she's having!

Yes, Karen has the lead! Did you ever find out what "lipstick" she was talking about? Brie (my 10 year old DD) loves to wear flavored lip gloss...she has one that is coconut and another that is Sprite (yeah, the soda)...they don't go on clear -- they're more like milky white (very freaky looking). I'm constantly telling her that she's putting too much on and to wipe some off! But she hasn't ever tried to wear "real" lipstick. Depending on what she decides to wear to MNSSHP, I may tell her to go ahead and glop on the coconut or Sprite lipgloss -- it does have a very "Halloween" look to it. :rotfl:

Park Day #7 ~

We have two ADR's scheduled today since I had to reschedule from earlier in the week. So we begin with another early morning cause we have to be at GF for the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 8:20. This is probably the meal I've been looking forward to the most and it exceeded my expectations! :thumbsup2 First, we have never been in the GF before so this was a real treat. What an amazing resort! We took a little time for some pics while making our way to 1900 Park Fare. We arrive and are seated almost imediately, our waitress was wonderful and we never wanted for anything. I have never had empty plates picked up so fast! She explained where the characters would be coming from and the route they would take. Told me when I see them at this table two over from ours to get ready. So relaxed and never felt rushed, I actually got to eat which doesn't happen often at character meals. Pooh visited us first, then Tigger, Mary Poppins who was very proper. Now my DS was at the table for pics with Pooh and Tigger but not really happy about it. We have reached an age where we only want pics with certain characters of our choice. So before Mary P could make her way to us he made a quick dash to the buffet. She questioned why the empty chair and wanted to know if he was hiding under the table. :laughing: We tried to explain to her but she really couldn't understand why someone would not be interested in meeting her. :confused3

Well, this worked so well for him with Mary P that he did the same thing when Alice came along. Then it all fell apart! He couldn't get out of his chair before the Mad Hatter saw him! Now for any of you who haven't had the pleasure of dining with the the Mad Hatter let me tell you, he is loud. He spots DS and has him figured out to a T. He yells out "Well somebody has just sucked the happy out of fun!" "What's your story?" My DS is halfway out of his chair at this point and slowly sits back down. The color has drained from his face. :rotfl: MH sits down beside DD and she hands him her photo mat, now remember her mat is for princesses. She decides that even though he's not a princess he needs to sign where Alice does. MH does not approve. "Princesses, YUCK! Who likes princesses?" VERY LOUD!! I explain to him that Aladdin has also signed this mat..."Aladdin, he hangs out with girls!" Now as he is voicing his opinion he's still looking at DS letting him know he's not forgotten him. I hand him my mat... he takes it, looks at DS and "Ohhhh, you like princesses too don't you!!!!" DS turns ten shades of red and tries to explain that it's my mat. "OH, okay, it's hers, right." VERY LOUD!! :rotfl2: He reads the other signatures..."Mary Poppins!! She's her somewhere, have you seen her? She's soooo proper that Mary Poppins!!! YUCK!!"

DS is speechless for the first time in his life! DD is loving him! He spends so much time with you, it was so much fun! Every now and then MH and Alice will yell at each other back and forth across the resturant. Later DD was bouncing in her seat like Tigger and had no idea he was coming up behind her again, it was precious. She got an extra pic with him, this time by herself. I cannot say enough good things about this meal! The food was great, service was great, characters were great. Never felt rushed and you get more than enough one on one time with the characters. This one goes on the must do list from now on.

After breakfast we roamed around the GF some more, before heading to MK for our last park day.

Monorail ride to the Grand Floridian

P1010217.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010218.jpg
[/IMG]

GF Lobby

P1010220.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010221.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010222.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010224.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010225.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010227.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010228.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010229.jpg
[/IMG]

This is when MH spots DS trying to escape from the table and calls him out!! If you look closely you can sort of see DS's expression.

P1010230.jpg
[/IMG]

Commenting on his dislike of princesses

P1010231.jpg
[/IMG]

My favorite picture!

P1010232.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010234.jpg
[/IMG]

Another pic with Pooh. At this point DS just wants them to go away! LOL

P1010235.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010237.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010239.jpg
[/IMG]

The picture taken after Tigger catches DD bouncing!

P1010241.jpg
[/IMG]

GF Lobby

P1010242.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010244.jpg
[/IMG]

The Poly taken from a balcony at GF

P1010245.jpg
[/IMG]

GF Pool

P1010248.jpg
[/IMG]

Mary Poppins topiary outside of GF by the monorail

P1010249.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi!

Love the 1900 Park Fare breakfast photos... my sister and I are eating there for the first time this December... we chose it after watching a video on YouTube of the madhatter 'fighting' with winnie the pooh there.. :rotfl:
I'm even more excited now after seeing your pics! Can't wait to see the GF too :goodvibes

Emma princess: x x

Hi!

Love the 1900 Park Fare breakfast photos... my sister and I are eating there for the first time this December... we chose it after watching a video on YouTube of the madhatter 'fighting' with winnie the pooh there.. :rotfl:
I'm even more excited now after seeing your pics! Can't wait to see the GF too :goodvibes

Emma princess: x x

Hi Emma!!!! I had no idea you were reading! I'm so glad your here! :goodvibes That is hilarious about the MH and Pooh! I'm gonna have to look that one up. You will love this meal! :thumbsup2

Great update! Your pictures of the GF are amazing...I really, really want to stay there someday! We haven't ever done a character breakfast, but this one sounds really fun. Love the pictures!

Your kids are so cute.

Didn't you just love the ceiling in the lobby of GF. I was awestruck. Even my husband thought it was glorious. The Mad Hatter was a riot at our breakfast. I almost took this breakfast off my dining tlist since we had already been here for the cinderella dinner. Glad I didn;t it was very entertaining. The mad Hatter and stepsister Anastasia at the cindy dinner were the 2 characters I enjoyed the most - they were hilarious.

On a personal note - sorry to hijack your thread but my little Disney Diva turned 10 today.:lovestruc No more kids in the single digits:sad2:

Didn't you just love the ceiling in the lobby of GF. I was awestruck. Even my husband thought it was glorious. The Mad Hatter was a riot at our breakfast. I almost took this breakfast off my dining tlist since we had already been here for the cinderella dinner. Glad I didn;t it was very entertaining. The mad Hatter and stepsister Anastasia at the cindy dinner were the 2 characters I enjoyed the most - they were hilarious.

On a personal note - sorry to hijack your thread but my little Disney Diva turned 10 today.:lovestruc No more kids in the single digits:sad2:

Happy Birthday Disney Drama Diva!!! :yay: Karen feel free to hijack anytime you want!

Wonderful photos of the GF--would just love to stay there sometime.

Looking forward to your next update :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter