What do you love most about Walt Disney World?

It's the only place where my cheeks hurt from smiling all day.

I can sleep all night as I can manage to leave all the stress behind.

Riding Tower of Terror - I get a tingle in my tummy just thinking of it!

There are so many reasons to love Disney but here are my top 3:

3. Details, Details, Details! I love how everything is so thought out and no stone is left unturned. The level of creativity behind everything is so inspiring.:idea:

2. No worries, no stress. I feel SO HAPPY when I'm there. The first step down Main St. is truly magical and I'm transformed into a little girl who still believes in fairy tales. princess:

1. The treatment by the CMs. They all work so hard and so pleasantly!! It makes every trip and every penny spent worth it.:wizard:

What do I love?

the planning! I know that's crazy, but there is something so wonderful in spending hours and hours planning every detail. When we get there and everything goes so smoothly and my whole family thinks I'm amazing for all I know, it makes me feel like super Mom!

the luxury:
At WDW, I don't cook, I don't clean, I don't make decisions. Every bit of it is already done, and I just follow the schedule. I love that feeling. And I love the CMs who want to help me, and take care of every little thing.

the feeling: You know those WDW commercials with the parent & child and the parent becomes a kid again? They always make me cry because that's exactly how I feel at Disney. I get to be a kid again and share the experience with my kids -- and that's such a great feeling.

:thumbsup2 Exactly!!!!

I love everything about WDW!!! The CM's are all so amazing, the atmosphere, the pure magic. Truly Hakuna Matata. (spelling?) Everything is just so... wow. You leave the "real" world behind you and enter a place of pure fantasy... :upsidedow

I especially love walking down Main Street USA on the first day. Seeing
Cinderella Castle makes my eyes tear up every time. princess:

I always cry at WDW, in a good way. :goodvibes
The magic is overwhelming and WDW is just so magical... pixiedust:

I always cry too! We took our 3 yr old to the fireworks this past weekend which the only others he had ever seen were at WDW. He actually cried that they were too loud. I looked at my DH puzzled. He has been to WDW 8 times since he was just 8 months old and we always do the fireworks at every park. Why were these different? Because there was no Jimney Cricket talking to us, no Tinker Bell flying, there was no music, there was no MAGIC. That is what keeps me coming back time after time. It never gets old and Wlat never lets us forget the magic. :goodvibes

I love being picked as "That Guy" on the laugh floor year after year

Knowing that IASM still looks basically like it did when I was a little kid.

Narrating the video as I film the family entering the parks each year.

The foilage, landscaping, and cool architecture at resorts and parks.

Walking around the MK at 1am.

The fact that AK is actually hotter than the other parks ;)

The awesome fireworks and parades!!

Character Breakfasts! ::MickeyMo pluto:

Hot summer nights with people everywhere having fun!!! :earboy2:

I have two kids with disabilities and we are at disney we are just a normal family. Everyone makes you feel special and welcomed.That's why go back.

For me its "living in a fanstasy world" for a week. When I cross the archway into Disney all my worries,stresses, bills and normal everyday worries stay there. I have the time of my life for the week that we stay. I love the food at Disney as well. We've ate some really great places!

What I love most is the looks on my DD face when a character waves or says something to her. I love hearing her talk about Disney, even when we are not there. I especially love the excitment of telling her every month or so when we will be going.

I love the atmosphere and ambience--the attention to detail in the theming and music, and the fact that it continues outside the parks and into the resorts. Wherever it is that they're trying to simulate, you feel like you're there.

I love the customer service. They do it best.

And I love marveling at the way a huge company with so many employees is run so smoothly.

CM are why I keep going back.
I enjoy the way they can make you feel, they can make a trip so Magical, just by taking time out to talk to you.

We have been to Disney at least 30 times, so we know what to see, I feel the CM are what keep us coming back.
CM are the ones behind the magic, that's why Disney customer service it what they do best, they provide magic moments to your trip, but its the CM that do the work.

If Disney would have their CM just do their job and with no atmosphere of friendliest and helpfulness, would you feel special and welcomed?

I don't think they would get many people coming back, just think if the CM just didn't care about you or your family and would only do their job, like put you on a ride and they didn't show they cared about your trip, do you really think it would be a magical place?

CM are Disney, its starts with them first, with the lowest job, whether they make your bed, or give you your park tickets.
They all work together with one goal to make your trip the very best!
And I honestly don't see how they do it day after day, as you know some people are hard to handle, and thru all this the CM smiles and do what they do best, try to make you happy.:cheer2:

The feeling Disney gives you 365 days a year..the memories from your last trip and the excitement of planning for the next one...

It's like magic...:wizard:

My favorite thing about WDW is being completely away from normal life with my wonderful wife in a place filled with fun things to do.

I love the whole atmosphere of the place, especially the music used in parades, fireworks, attractions or just around the park. I have such a vivd memory of dancing to Once Upon a Dream around MK with my mum :goodvibes

WDW is the only place where the five of us can get away from schedules and deadlines and just enjoy the moment.

I love the atmosphere-smells,sights,and sounds.Also,most of all,It is a place where my family and I can truly escape the "daily grind".We really feel,and know,that we are somewhere very special.:goodvibes

I love the planning and anticipation, especially phoning to make the ADRs. Hearing the music and the American voice on the phone is the first hint of we're going back!!

Counting down months then weeks then days then hours then minutes then :goodvibes

I love looking for the CM with the huge hand at MCO to guide you to the
Magical Express.

I love going through the DisneyWorld arch, getting to the hotel and thinking we're really here.

Most of all the theming, the Hidden Mickeys, the tiny things that some won't notice like themed lamps in rooms. I love taking time to look around and see the things that someone put there for me to find. The whole atmosphere of the place, helped along by the great CMs truly is magical :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter