What Do You Love At Ap And Citricos?

Kata

DIS Veteran
I am really looking forward to trying these 2 restaurants for the 1st time on my next trip. I am wondering what you love at these restaurants. I am really interested in hearing about all the great appetizers,entrees, and desserts that you really enjoyed.
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!:)

Although I've never been to Citricos, the Smokey Portobello Mashroom soup at AP is excellent. I haven't had the salmon (yet), their signature dish. The berry cobbler for dessert is good, though.

Haven't been to AP in awhile, but always ended up with the Cedar Plank Salmon. At Citrico's I usually end up with the veal shank--more or less their signature dish.

the best thing at citrico's has to be the lump crab meat mold on the app. list. it is one of the most delightful things i have ever tasted!! i would rather have had another of those than the desert.:goodvibes

what and where is ap?

the best thing at citrico's has to be the lump crab meat mold on the app. list. it is one of the most delightful things i have ever tasted!! i would rather have had another of those than the desert.:goodvibes

what and where is ap?

ap= Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge

Thanks for the responses,has anyone tried the shrimp with feta appetizer at Citricos?It sound really good.:)

Thanks for the responses,has anyone tried the shrimp with feta appetizer at Citricos?It sound really good.:)

I have and it was devine! Everything we had there was fabulous! The warm onion tart, the gateau of crab, the goat cheese salad, the filet, swordfish and the veal and salmon -- everything was great! We are going back in July for our anniversary and I can't wait! (We had our wedding dinner reception there in the Chef's Domain).

We've got some favorites at AP.

Start with either the smokey portobello soup or the vennison spring rolls. - maybe order both and share with the rest of your party.

For the main course, try the pork chop or the beef tenderloin. The Buffalo isn't bad either if you want to experiment. And their salmon also gets great reviews.

For desert, we love Coffee Two Ways.

Other tips here;
get the wine flights with the meal,
ask for Pok as your server,
be sure to let them know if you are observing a special occasion.

I've only eaten at AP one time. I had the Duck Confit appetizer, which was amazing, the Scallop entree which was pretty good, but I don't remember much about it, and the Berry Cobbler which was out of this world.

ETA: we had the good fortune to have Pok as our server, and she is wonderful.

At Artist Point - the buffalo steak entree, and coffe two ways dessert.

At Citricos - the crab gateau and butternut squash soup appetizers.

Thank you all for the great suggestions,I can't wait to try some of these dishes.:)

Love AP, the smoky portobello soup is fantastic. Love the buffalo too. Quite delicious.

Tried a friends cedar plank salmon. I am not a fan of salmon, but this salmon had such a unique flavor because of the cooking method. If you like salmon, I would get that at AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter