What do you love about Disney

Being a kid again, not having to worry about todays problems and just driving up to the WDW sign makes me smile from ear to ear.:banana:

The way that all my senses are involved in every aspect, I can't help but turn my brain off for the duration of our trip.

That I loved the parks when I was young, that I got to see the magic again through my daughter's eyes at 4, and through the years when she was a teenager. And that I get to see it with her as an adult next year when we take her and her husband on his very first trip to Disney. It truly is a magical place that can be shared by kids of all ages!

What I love about Disney and keeps me going back is how beautiful it is. The grounds are kept immaculate. Such effort is put into every little detail. It's a family place. Lots of good hearted fun to be had! I love that there is something for everyone. There are the parks for when you want to get out and do some fun things. There are the beautiful resorts for relaxing in and then of course the pools. Lots of fun and relaxation lying around by the pool. It's so easy to forget about the "real world" when you are at Walt Disney World! :goodvibes

As I get older, the thought of not being a kid anymore makes me depressed. When I go to Disney World, no one cares how old you are, you can go on the rides, hug the characters, wear Mickey ears and no one judges or thinks you're too old for it. It's the real Never Never Land.

And in these hard times, especially with the economy, people still manage to travel there every day. We all need a little bit of joy in our lives and that's what Disney brings to everyone, true joy. :love::cloud9:

Its knowing your going somewhere that has fun around every corner for any age and because of this I will always have those memories of going since I was a kid until present

I LOVE Walt Disney animated classics. I'm just bursting with happiness when I'm surrounded by Mulan, Bambi, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch, The Lion King, Snow White, Brother Bear... Etc. And the Disney parks are some of the very best places to experience that magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter