• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you like collecting most, at WDW?

What do you love collecting most at WDW?

• Celebration Buttons - I will get every free one available

• Pressed Pennies - I will get them from every machine, or at least fill the album I bought

• Pins - The term "souvenir" is an understatement

• Autographs - The books they sell at the resort are insufficient

• Photographs - Simple and traditional; I'll fill up my 4GB memory card within a day

• EPCOT Passport Stamps - I'll come back another day if I have to just to complete it

• Fasspasses - The souvenir tickets are so much more important than the reduced queues

• Snowglobes - They're so pretty

• Plush Toys - I'll get space Mickey, safari Mickey, pirate Mickey, American Idol Mickey, etc.

• Others (please specify in post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mickey&Nicky

Mouse-ficionado
We all love collecting. But what is the ONE (or most important, if you have more than 1) thing you MUST collect whenever at WDW resort?

I voted "other".

I collect:

* scrapbooking supplies/albums
* ornaments
* antenna toppers
* visors

Pins, Vinylamtion, WDCC( I have about 9 of these so far), Big Fig's( I have 4 of these), Ornaments, Stuffed Animals, etc.

I always get pins and a christmas decoration with the month/year of visit on and the hotel I stayed in.

I voted other. while I :lovestruc collecting pins, I have about 500 to 600 of them, my 2 favorite things to collect at WDW are Cmas ornaments and the Disney Precious moments. My Precious moments collection is probably pushing 600 pieces. I know I have 53 that are specifically disney ones. I am planning on adding a couple of more this trip that are newer ones excl to WDW. And the ornaments, well if I counted all of my disney ones incl the ones created by Hallmark, I would be probably into the 500+ amount. Last year, I came home w/ 37 ornaments just from one trip to WDW and on the cruise. :scared1: I've already bought about 14 of the Disney hallmark ones from this year. :rolleyes: I have no idea where I'm going to put them all. I have enough tinkerbell ornaments to do just a tree of her. :rolleyes1

anything Haunted mansion related. this includes pins, WDCC, Jim Shore, event merchandise, Olszewski, watches.....

We all love collecting. But what is the ONE (or most important, if you have more than 1) thing you MUST collect whenever at WDW resort?

I like to collect snow globes. We have a few from wdw and dl. Also we collect pins. But if I had to choose only one it would have to be a snow globe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter