What do you guys think about Pete saying they will probably start pre-recording the episodes again?

Who gets to watch them live anyway? I have a job during the day.
Not me. Live for me is at 3am on Wednesday mornings.

This is really a moot question. All the shows are (pre)recorded. The real question is, "What do you think of getting to 'peek' into the recording session with a live stream?" The only thing that will disappear is the sudo-live interaction in chat. (And that is why we have Wednesday Night Chat).
I don't understand what you mean by this?

I just listen in the car so I am all in favor or pre-recorded ones in which the podcasters can be themselves with the knowledge that they can edit out any bad words.

I don't mind at all, in fact perhaps it will allow for more epic rants that could "always be edited in post". I don't get to watch the show live due to my work, so it doesn't impact me at all anyway. Love the show!

I'm mostly a listener, rather than a watcher, and mostly not live (gotta' make a living!), so pre-recorded is fine. Whatever works for the team is fine. Just so they never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever stop. :cutie:

I do enjoy the pre-recorded shows more. I can't watch live anyway since I work during the day. However, I do feel the flow of the shows is easier during pre-recordings.

I listen to the podcast from iTunes so I'd cast my vote in favor of the pre-recorded version as well. I don't know if the crew felt a change in the atmosphere but I liked the dynamic of the recent prerecorded episode.

For me, the pre-recorded slightly edges out the live shows, but, frankly, i like both formats. I could be attached to the pre-recorded because I spent a LOT of years with the team and their pre-recorded shows...they are how I got to 'know' everyone.

Either way, I can't listen to them live but I love how relaxed everyone is when it isn't live. I don't mind the change.

I love it. I think the pre-recorded one from a couple weeks ago was hilarious! I fully support Pete's plan!
I think the question is will Pete get some sleep before the podcasts if they go back to pre-recorded.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!! LOVE the live show. I am usually at work, but plan lunch around it. It really adds something to it all being in chat and having live discussions about the topics. I would still watch if prerecorded, but it's much more exciting live.

IMO I like a mixture I started listening to the podcast when it was all prerecorded and I feel like a mix of both.
Either swap it around each week or go live for the news/housekeeping and then prerecord everything else.

Who gets to watch them live anyway? I have a job during the day.
Just because you (or anyone else who may make a similar statement) works on Tuesdays doesn't mean everyone is in the same position.
A decent amount of people work weekends and a lot of people have flexible jobs where they can watch even if they are working. I used to work M-F now My days off are typically Sunday and Tuesday so i'm exited to be in the group that can watch it live now.

I think it's great! I can't imagine how stressful it is, between the the time and having to censor everything you say during the live show. I hope they do live once in a while. It makes me feel like I'm a part of the discussion. Whatever works for you guys!

I haven't listened in years, but if I did, I wouldn't watch the video live, I'd listen to the audio on my time frame.

I've only been listening since Fall 2014, so I don't have the frame of reference for comparison that most of you do. But I enjoy following along in chat. It's like a "show within the show" kind of thing. Would I still tune in if that went away? Absolutely. But I'd miss chat as well.

I like both formats....I can watch at work (when I'm not too busy) and I do enjoy being in chat while they are live.....I'm good with whatever they want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter