What do you eat at Earl???

lilys.mom

DIS Veteran
We leave tomorrow!!!:banana:
Plan on hitting DTD if we get in at decent time...want to eat at Earl of Sandwich...is this a counter service on dining plan???

Also what do you order???? Need suggestions for first timers!! Thanks!!!

Yes you can use a CS dining credit.

I usually get the ham/cheese or the roast beef. DH gets the Italian one.
We always enjoy our meals!

OMG, we LOOOOVE Earl of Sandwich.

I like the Original the best, but all these.. in my book, the Earl's Gray Lemonade is a must, too!!

The Original 1762® – Freshly Roasted Beef, Cheddar Cheese & Creamy Horseradish Sauce

The Earl’s Club – Roasted Turkey, Smoked Bacon, Aged Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes & Sandwich Sauce

The Full Montagu® – Freshly Roasted Beef, Turkey, Aged Swiss & Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes & the Earl’s Mustard Sauce

You can't go wrong with any sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. Our family members have eaten many of the sandwich choices and have never had a complaint. Enjoy.

OMG, we LOOOOVE Earl of Sandwich.

I like the Original the best, but all these.. in my book, the Earl's Gray Lemonade is a must, too!!

I'm with you. I get the Original, Lemonade and the peanut butter filled brownie.

Try to get to WPE too. Great food and great value on DDP, better than some TS. Have a wonderful time!

I always get the Mediterranean Tuna Salad. It is so good and a really good meal. There must be about a cup of Tuna heaped on top of that salad. :thumbsup2

I always get the meatball sub. Im not much of a cold cut gal:)

My favorite is the Full Montagu and my hubby always loved the Beef and Bleu but they took that off the menu ...so he usually gets the Original.
I have had the Meatball and also have had the tuna......all great in my book.
I can hardly wait to go and get one too....

earl's cobb wrap!!! their wrap is so fluffy and delicious, i can't compare it to anything else!! i had it in december and my mouth is watering thinking about it right now...

no one mentioned the holiday sandwhich!?Now, I dont know if this is yr round or not, but omg!!! Its the best!!

Hawaiian BBQ

I would love the turkey & dressing holiday sandwich, but unfortunately it isn't there year round - at least not that I have seen.

Me the roast beef with horseradish, DW Caprisee, mozerella, tomato, and basil. Both with the tomato soup and salt and vinegar chips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter