• Pop

• Milk (White or Chocolate)

• Tea

• Koolaid

• Crystal Light

Results are only viewable after voting.

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
So what does your family drink at home? I'm trying to save money by cutting our beverage budget. We were drinking a LOT of pop which adds up. SO...what do you drink?? Especially the children?

We mostly drink tea that I brew. It's pretty cheap, since I buy the sugar in 10lb bags and tea in bulk at Sam's Club. We occasionally buy cokes, but I can't drink too much soda.

Water, lemonade, sweet tea, coke. Tell I am from the south. It's mandatory to have sweet tea, and lemonade in the house.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I voted pop (aka, coke) lol
I can't believe the votes are soo low on that!!
My kids drink mostly root beer, and orange juice.

I drink lots of water and unsweet iced tea. DD drinks OJ and milk (white and Ovaltine-d). DH drinks tea, milk, and an occasional beer. OH!! DH also drinks way too much coffee.

me....mostly water, one can of diet soda a day and ice tea in summer and hot tea in winter
DH......mostly soda and water

We don't keep soda in the house. I stopped drinking it a few years ago, and I do the grocery shopping ;) DH drinks sweet tea, I drink unsweet tea and water.

Right now we are drinking a lot of tea and water.

We do drink way too much pop.

My remedy... quit keeping it in the refrigerator!

We have a frige in the garage and I've moved the pop to it. The kitchen frige has only tea, water, milk and juice. So if you really want a pop you have to go the garage to get it. I have found that if you don't see it right in front of you, you don't crave it as much. Also, even though the garage is only 20 feet and 4 steps down that SOME people think that is too far to walk for a pop!!

I must admit though that when I make the tea I don't like it as well so I buy the premade stuff at the store. But a gallon is only $2.50ish and last 2-3 days. My mother would slap me if she knew! :rolleyes1 Growing up I didn't know that you COULD buy it premade. She made a new pitcherful every night! I was not a big tea drinker then though.

We usually drink water, some type of drink mix (Koolaid, Lemonade, Tea), milk and either apple or orange juice. If its a good week, we have all of the above.:rolleyes1

We also have Sprite for Mojitos:woohoo:

I drink mostly water (oh, and wine ;) ). DH drinks a TON of Pop.. but he buys it, not me.

i drink a lot of diet dr pepper (the generic walmart brand is only 0.78 here)
and we buy capri suns (any flavor really) and sunny d and a lot of juice.
and milk.
and dbf drinks a lot of water.
and sweet tea!

Water about 80% of the time for adults, less for children. Adults also drink unsweetened iced tea, coffee and sometime seltzer. The kids drink water or milk. We never have soda in the house unless we are having company.

I'd like to say water, but we drink a lot of soda. I live off of diet Mt Dew. My hubby likes tea but I don't really like to make it. I guess I should start doing that more since we live in the south now.

My husband is all water all the time--no ice. Occasionally, he'll go for a gatorade or Snapple, but that's pretty rare.

Me. I'm pregnant and have been craving Coke like crazy (with the occasional Dr. Pepper moments). I'm trying to not have too much, so I bought a 32 oz. water bottle and keep that filled, front and center during the day. That has helped alot.

Daughter (5). She loves milk, ice water, and Capri Sun; that's what I usually have on hand for her. Her favorite soda/Coke/Pop (depending on where you're from) is Root Beer. I let her have that usually on the weekend when we go out to eat or if we are having a movie day at home.

I do like to have a great deal and variety of soft drinks around because I have family that comes over alot and I like for them to have options. I keep it in the basement with our food storage (stays nice and cold during the Utah winters), and that keeps me from constantly drinking it. Also, I really stock up on the soft drinks during Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. I've been able to get some good deals that way. Sometimes, buying the 2-liter bottles has helped in the past too.

The kids rarely get soda. They get maybe 1 a week during the summer. In the winter they probably get 1 a month. And I always say no to soda in my own home unless its a special occasion or I've bought Sprite, Ginger or Root Beer for them as a special treat.

The kids drink seltzer water thats flavored. I often get in cans so to them its kinda of like soda. I buy it every week for them. They only take water to school (non carbonated). They have lemonade, juice or water in the morning.

I drink soda but not too much. Mostly seltzer for me too.

With the recent bad reports on soda, we're all trying to cut down. I have a Mr Tea Iced Tea maker (an older model, I don't like the newer model, which I bought for DS for his dorm) and I keep a large container of green tea and a large container of regular tea in the fridge at all times.

I have a glass or two of shiraz after dinner, but during the day it's iced tea for pretty much everyone.

Water, diet soda, and Crystal Light for the adults plus beer, wine or mixed drinks on weekends.

DD1 drinks chocolate milk, water, Crystal Light or Sunny D

DD2 drinks white milk, apple, white cranberry or white grape juice and water.

Trying to cut down on the soda but we don't drink coffee so that's our caffeine. We do drink hot tea and cocoa in the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter