What do you do?

dfmalone

Disneyian In His Prime
Ok, lets get this started.

1. What do you do when you arrive at DW and have checked in?

After we check in, (we also plan it so that we arrive around the same time every year), I explore my DW hotel room, hop in the shower get dressed head to Down Town Disney to dine at Rainforest Cafe. This has become ROUTINE

Ok, lets get this started.

1. What do you do when you arrive at DW and have checked in?

After we check in, (we also plan it so that we arrive around the same time every year), I explore my DW hotel room, hop in the shower get dressed head to Down Town Disney to dine at Rainforest Cafe. This has become ROUTINE

After checking in, we go to our room, change, go eat at food court and off to MK, we just have to see castle and Wishes on a very first night, then it is official we are at Disney.

We check in, then change if we have different weather, then usually head to DTD. We eat at Earl of Sandwich or Fultons.

Well this year will be a little different since we are arriving on Halloween. We will go to hotel and my girls will get in their costumes (if they don't wear them to the airport ;)) and we will head to DTD to trick or treat! Can't wait only 3 more weeks!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Vakas are supposed to be quiet and relaxing, yet the wife and I never stop moving in Disney! :D

We'll arrive at the WL at about 1:00pm this coming Nov 9. We'll check in, check out our room, then jump on the bus over to AK to ride Ex. Everest a few times. Then we'll hop over to the AKL to have a drink out at the pool bar with our favorite bartender (We usually stay at the AKL, we're trying out the WL this year). Then we'll have dinner at Jiko around 6pm. After that, it's over to the MK for Wishes. After Wishes, it's a jump on the monorail over to Epcot for Illuminations.

After that we'll end the night with some drinks and some hand-holding on the Boardwalk. :)

Whew...

We're a couple of 40-year old children!

We will most prob be off ME by 5-6pm ish so we figure we check out our room, take a few pics and then check out the resort (our first time staying at Poly), then get something to eat from Captain Cooks and hang around for the EP and Wishes to start on the swing chair on the beach. Am gonna buy a large towel or blanket (Disney of course) before we leave home so we can snuggle up when watching and enjoying the Lapu Lapu's.

Vakas are supposed to be quiet and relaxing, yet the wife and I never stop moving in Disney! :D

We'll arrive at the WL at about 1:00pm this coming Nov 9. We'll check in, check out our room, then jump on the bus over to AK to ride Ex. Everest a few times. Then we'll hop over to the AKL to have a drink out at the pool bar with our favorite bartender (We usually stay at the AKL, we're trying out the WL this year). Then we'll have dinner at Jiko around 6pm. After that, it's over to the MK for Wishes. After Wishes, it's a jump on the monorail over to Epcot for Illuminations.

After that we'll end the night with some drinks and some hand-holding on the Boardwalk. :)

Whew...

We're a couple of 40-year old children!

WOW, you do alot :thumbsup2, I usually tired after a 12 hour drive, so the most I can do is head to dinner, and hit the boats at DTD LOL

WOW, you do alot :thumbsup2, I usually tired after a 12 hour drive, so the most I can do is head to dinner, and hit the boats at DTD LOL

If we drove, we definitely wouldn't be doing so much that first night, but we're just a quick 2.5 hour flight from JFK to sunny Orlando. Once the Disney bus drops us at our hotel, we're rarin' to go!

:banana:

If we drove, we definitely wouldn't be doing so much that first night, but we're just a quick 2.5 hour flight from JFK to sunny Orlando. Once the Disney bus drops us at our hotel, we're rarin' to go!

:banana:

Thats awesome man, I think this year I might shoot for something like that, suck up the sleepness for DW (dont we all) LOL :lmao:

We normally arrive right between 8 and 10am so our room is never ready. We check in and head directly out to the bus stops to head to MK. My boys are older now, yet that is our first and last park every time. :)

We leave home by 7 AM and drive to WDW. We arrive at 11 AM, check in, drop our luggage in the room, and hop the closest bus, boat, or monorail to a park unless we are heading to a party later that evening. If we are, then we head to DTD to hang out until 3 PM then head over to MK.

We fly and are usually checked into Pop by noon.
We throw our bags in the room, then head straight to the studios (in rental car) and ride the RNR first. that is our routine. :)

This trip will be myself and my 15 yr old niece that has never been to WDW or on a plane. I can't wait to see her eyes light up when she gets there. :)

1. Check into the Wilderness Lodge.
2. Call Marge at We Go Shop & she arrives within minutes with our grocery delivery.
3. Head to the room & drop off our carry on's.
4. Have a late lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe,LOVE their rotiserrie chicken !!!
5. Head to DHS to see Fantasmic !! It gets our vacation off to a great start !!! WE LOVE that show !!
6. Check out the Osbourne Christmas lights before we head back to the room !!!!

:santa::santa::santa:

It depends on what time we arrive.
Usually we arrive late morning/early after noon.
Our room has always been ready so after checking in we go to the room and unpack to wind down from the trip. Flying and getting a rental car is never relaxing.

Once that is done we will get a light snack and then head to a park, either MK or Epcot.

We arrive at night so we go to DTD for dinner and check into the resort and go to sleep

We check in, check out the room a bit, then usually head out to grab a bite and explore the resort a bit. Then it's back to the room to relax a bit, maybe catch a nap depending on what time we were up that morning. Refreshed, it's off to MK to ride POC and catch Wishes.

We usually get there late afternoon/early evening and are pretty exhausted from traveling and not sleeping the night before ("We're too excited to sleep"). We check in, unload in the room, grab someting at the resort to eat, check out the gift shop, maybe check out the resort, head back to the room to relax and get to bed early so we are refreshed for the next day.

it depends..

• if we arrive during the day, we head for whatever park has EMH and fireworks that night
  • if we arrive later in the evening (like we are this year) we check into the resort, go to Raglan Road in DTD, then head back to the resort and go to bed.

What we don't do... stay at the resort the entire evening

It depends on what time we arrive. Last year, we arrived at 12:30 am, so we checked in and slept. This past trip, we arrived in the morning (spent the night off-property), checked in, unpacked the car and then hopped a bus to Epcot.

Normally, we let the kids each pick a ride and we do those on the first day, regardless of which park they are (so, in November, we hit AK and them MK). But our last trip was shorter, so we had to fit everything in and be more scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter