What do you do with your stuff?

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
This is kind of a stupid question, but what do you do with your stuff when you go on Kali River Rapids? I usually carry my bag with me on rides, but I have a feeling that probably wouldn't be a good idea on this one? Thanks.

which i believe might be (gasp) free? or maybe i am making that up.... ;)

If I remember correctly, the rafts on Kali have a center console where you can put your stuff. I think I remember that they are rubberized with a cover, so that any water that comes into the raft won't get your stuff wet... I am sure someone who has a better memory than me might be able to confirm that.

I bring a trashbag, and then put my backpack in the trashbag and tie it up, and then put that in the center console. That way, even if water gets into that center area(which does happen) it will not impact my bag. Then when we're done, I just toss the trashbag.

The lockers are free, but there's also a place in the center of the "tube" with a cover :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter