What Do You Do With a Nine Pound Lemon?? LINK TO NEW TR!

Ahhh!!! I am just bursting to tell you all about this trip, I want to start RIGHT NOW!!!

But I really can't. Since we went with other people, there are a LOT of pictures that are on their cameras that I just must have before I start to ensure that this TR has ALL the best pics! So instead of taking to of everything, we decided to just share. The majority of the pics are coming from Erin and I will see her on Sunday so hopefully I will get them then. I also want to get a few from my mom.

PLUS, since we all went in a photopass cd, I'm waiting for everyone to be done editing, adding borders, etc so I can put in the order for that and who knows how long that will take to get here.......

But I don't wanna be patient! :sad2: Just kidding, I will wait (im)patiently. :cutie:

I'm here!popcorn:: We ate at Beirgarten back when we were newbies... and I don't even have a single picture, although I have lots of pictures of the sauerkraut at Somerfest. They have the BEST kraut!:thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all the pics. That will have to tide me over til at least March.:eek:

Hi, Nikki!! I love all your trip reports, so I am signing on to this one. Can't wait!

BTW...you do use lemon juice in margaritas!!! Fresh lime, fresh lemon, agave nectar, triple sec and of course....TEQUILA with a splash of grand marnier! Shake, shake, shake! Awesome!!!

Nikki! Shame on you! Lemons are indeed used in margaritas! When you make your own sweet and sour, you squeeze lemons and limes. :goodvibes

Someday I hope to have a margarita with you in the WS... AEP anyone? :lmao:

Yay! You started!!! I can't wait to hear about it, you sound so excited about it now!!!

Haha!! I really am!

But I don't wanna be patient! :sad2: Just kidding, I will wait (im)patiently. :cutie:

It's so hard! I'm not very patient about it at all!

I'm here!popcorn:: We ate at Beirgarten back when we were newbies... and I don't even have a single picture, although I have lots of pictures of the sauerkraut at Somerfest. They have the BEST kraut!:thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all the pics. That will have to tide me over til at least March.:eek:

I don't really like kraut. I just love the inside of that place and the band is so much fun!

Hi, Nikki!! I love all your trip reports, so I am signing on to this one. Can't wait!

BTW...you do use lemon juice in margaritas!!! Fresh lime, fresh lemon, agave nectar, triple sec and of course....TEQUILA with a splash of grand marnier! Shake, shake, shake! Awesome!!!

Yay!! Thanks for joining in!

Nikki! Shame on you! Lemons are indeed used in margaritas! When you make your own sweet and sour, you squeeze lemons and limes. :goodvibes

Someday I hope to have a margarita with you in the WS... AEP anyone? :lmao:

For shame!! I am sooo disappointed in myself. Haha!

I would LOVE to share a 'rita with you!

Ahem! *cough* *cough*

Anyone notice anything different.......???????

:goodvibes

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I see another ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FILL US IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

By the way... I'm obviously in for this one too! :rotfl:

Is somebody taking advantage of the new discounts just released today?

Another trip?! So lucky!!!! Is it a week off from school? Oh how I'd love to go with no crowds, but we really only March break as a long vacation and obviously flights are ridiculously expensive.

Yes, yes!! You saw it correctly! (If you were able to see it....) That is indeed a new ticker! Just booked today so no time for the post-Disney blues!

As much as I LOVED this trip, it was so hectic and crazy. The new trip will be another long weekend but this time I am going to take 3 personal days off of work. Still 4 nights but we'll leave Wednesday morning (instead of night) so we'll get an extra day in.

I picked the dates, February 1 - 5, because of many reasons. First of all, it's usually the point in the winter where I am SO sick of being cold that I sometimes just burst into tears for no reason! I get seasonal depression BAD so a Disney trip is the perfect cure! Also, it's far enough after MLK weekend and far enough before President's weekend. I didn't want it near ANY holiday breaks or anything else that might cause families to take their children out of school. I'm really looking forward to a very different kind of trip. Low crowds, cooler weather (although I really like it hot so now sure about that) and just us again!

I booked the Wilderness Lodge with the AP rate. Only courtyard view was available but I'm not complaining!! As of now, I only put a hold on it so I have to put down the deposit and book flights (which look great right now!) so once it's all official, I'll start making ADRs!! We are already thinking about where we want to eat!

I'm joining! Lurked on a lot of your other TR's, so I wanted to make sure I got in on this early!

Woo hoo, a new ticker! :woohoo: Nothing better than not having any post Disney blues!

I'm joining! Lurked on a lot of your other TR's, so I wanted to make sure I got in on this early!

Woo hoo, a new ticker! :woohoo: Nothing better than not having any post Disney blues!

Exactly right!!

So glad you joined in this time!

Yay!!! I don't know why I can never see your tickers? I love the WL, I've never stayed there but I love being there. I think it will be great for a more relaxing time for the two of you! And I'm with you on those winter blues...sometimes I get so depressed! I hope this trip is the perfect fix for you!

Yay for your new ticker!!!! We went this past May and have to wait again until next May...yuck! That's hard to do, especially since we went 3 times the previous year. Maybe I should do a long weekend? Hmmmmmm

So excited to be reading another of your reports. Can't wait till you really get going on it.

And congrats on another trip already in the works. Don't ya just love having something to look forward to?

It helps so much to have another trip to plan for - it really keeps the Disney blues away. And it will be here before you know it! I'm the same way about the heat - I actually prefer it hot rather than cold but at least Florida isn't icy frozen like our states get and a nice 60/70 degree long weekend is PERFECT in Feb! YEAH!!!

Yay!!! I don't know why I can never see your tickers? I love the WL, I've never stayed there but I love being there. I think it will be great for a more relaxing time for the two of you! And I'm with you on those winter blues...sometimes I get so depressed! I hope this trip is the perfect fix for you!

I don't know! Maybe because my computer is wide-screen?

Yay for your new ticker!!!! We went this past May and have to wait again until next May...yuck! That's hard to do, especially since we went 3 times the previous year. Maybe I should do a long weekend? Hmmmmmm

It really is hard. This past trip was the first time we went since July 2010! :scared1: You should DEFINITELY do a long weekend! They are the best!

So excited to be reading another of your reports. Can't wait till you really get going on it.

And congrats on another trip already in the works. Don't ya just love having something to look forward to?

It's so fantastic to already be thinking about another trip!

Yat for the new ticker!

:cool1:

It helps so much to have another trip to plan for - it really keeps the Disney blues away. And it will be here before you know it! I'm the same way about the heat - I actually prefer it hot rather than cold but at least Florida isn't icy frozen like our states get and a nice 60/70 degree long weekend is PERFECT in Feb! YEAH!!!

It really helps so much! No time to be depressed!

Just made a bunch of ADRs for my February trip!!! Every single one I got exactly the time that I wanted and times were available 15 mins before and after! EXCEPT for Le Cellier! I really wanted to try the lunch menu and there is just nothing for the day we were looking. So we might try a new restaurant in Epcot. Maybe Italy.

Ahh! Should I start a new PTR? I can't believe I'll have a simultaneous TR AND PTR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter