What do you do to make your luggage stand out on the belt?

I don't have a pic. I make fluorescent yarn tassels. I've seen more distinguishable suitcases decorated with Washi and/or duct tape. Ribbons, fabric scarves, and colored decorated tag holders also help luggage to see and out.

We use these suitcase belt type of things (really not sure of the official name). They strap around the suitcase long ways, and come in a bunch of loud colors and crazy prints. Ours are Samsonite brand I think, but I bought them at Marshalls for much much cheaper.

I bought a bright red suitcase which will be adorned with a fluorescent luggage tie belt thing. That said travelling from the UK whether you ever see so luggage belts again is about a 50/50 chance thing......!

I bought a couple of cheap ribbon rolls from JoAnns (Mikey and Minnie, of course!) and tied strips around the handles. Cheap and easy :-)

I plan to make a luggage cover for my suitcase, although it is usually not similar to others, but the last time I flew, of course someone had the same luggage.

We now have colorful fairly unique suitcases but when I have a plain black one I did as others above with ribbon strips on the handle. - an ugly peach color. No one else had that color on theirs.

I purchased some silver tape, and put my initials across the back of my luggage. Between that and the Disney luggage tag, I can spot my luggage no problem.

I made some 'ribbons'....a nice bright turquoise blanket binding, with pictures of Winnie the Pooh on it. I edged it in bright lime green grosgrain ribbon. It's about 1.5'' wide, and really stands out!!!!

I cut up one of my husband's old neon orange shirts(wears them for work) into strips and tie them to the case. See it every time as it comes out. Did the same to our stroller when we used one(easy to spot in the stroller parking).

We have Disney luggage that also has bright colored ribbons on the handles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter