What do you do for fun?

Cook
Shop : )
Lurk on this board ... it's been an interesting month around here :rolleyes1
Visit museums
Read cheesy romance novels (sshhhh don't tell anyone)
I spent a couple evenings reading Rob's Wedding report several weeks ago. That was fun! and then I cried....

Laugh at the antics of WallyB! Now he was a funny guy...great sense of humor ;)

travel
drink
have short term relationships :thumbsup2
eat
watch tv
have short term relationships :cloud9:

Cook
Shop : )
Lurk on this board ... it's been an interesting month around here :rolleyes1
Visit museums
Read cheesy romance novels (sshhhh don't tell anyone)
I spent a couple evenings reading Rob's Wedding report several weeks ago. That was fun! and then I cried....

Laugh at the antics of WallyB! Now he was a funny guy...great sense of humor ;)
Yup! Love WallyB :lovestruc

Looks like a lot of us love to cook. Here is my favorite chocolate truffle recipe- I love not having to roll the damn things!

http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2010/02/make-solid-foundation-for-special.html

I also love crossword puzzles, hidden object computer games and planning Disney trips!

I LOVE baking... fresh breads, cakes, pies, cookies, meringues...I do it all!

I love going to the movies and going out with friends ... sometimes to the movies.

Collecting Paper clips. there are so many different ones now. But I'd love to find a 1950's standard. Ahh...

Plan my next Disney trip. (Actually, the planning for the next one always seems to start in the Orlando airport heading back home.)
Watch way too much TV/Netflix/Hulu
Ditto movies in the theater
Work out
Read lots of stuff, especially on my iPad2 and Kindle -- I'm enough of a gadget nut that I find myself reading more often simply so I get to play with one of my toys
Wander through my neighborhood (the Castro) and flirt with guys ;)

Let's see...
Reading, way to much tv (Revenge is my fav right now), video games, my dogs, board games with the neighbors (while drinking lots of tasty vodka concoctions) and photography.

Hmm, quite a few things:
Disney of course.
Collecting Disney stuff.
Drawing.
Painting.
Collecting art glass.
Playing piano.

Those are the main ones. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter