What do you call those joystick games..

Donnask8pro

DIS Veteran
The ones you plug into the tv with the front jacks? It is a joystick and comes in like Spiderman, spongebob... And where is the best place and price to get them? Thanks. I cant even seach b/c I dont know what they're called.

Plug and Play games I think? I think that may be what they are called. WalMart has a good variety, and probably the best prices.

ETA...I just noticed our screen names are similar. Are you a figure skating coach too?

Thank you and Yes. I teach in South Jersey, about 40 minutes from Univ of Del. Been coaching most of my life. Can you say "Burn out" lol

We found them both at Walmart and Target. At Target they were in the toy section. At Walmart we found them with the video games and DVDs.

I looked high and low for them when I didn't know what exactly I was looking for. I finally asked by the computer games and they sent me to the toy section in Target.

My DS6 loves them -- almost as much as the real video games.

I was just at Toys r us last night and noticed a bunch of them in the electronics section - they even had a Disney Princess one! Sorry, I didn't notice the price though.

These are only $4.99 right now at GameStop.com with free shipping (code is FREESHIPALL). The games they have to choose from are:

Ms.Pacman Wireless Classic
Space Invaders
Outrun 2019
Fantastic Four
DragonBall Z Collection
Menacer
Namco Classic II: Ms. Pacman
Spongebob 2

search for TV games in the search box to see selections.
GameStop

I picked up the Ms.PacMan Wireless for $5.34 shipped! :banana:
322167b.jpg

Everyone of them is sold out...... I would have bought any of them but.. no go. Did you just purchase it? Today? Thanks for helping.

Donnask8pro said:
Everyone of them is sold out...... I would have bought any of them but.. no go. Did you just purchase it? Today? Thanks for helping.

What a bummer! All of them were in stock when I posted. I found this deal on another board, so I guess the site got picked over quickly. I checked my status and the Ms. Pac Man I ordered yesterday has already shipped. Do keep checking the site - one or more may come back in stock - worth a shot! I've also purchased the SpongeBob handheld at Kohls.com when they were around the same price, so check there too.

They just pulled them off the website. I don't seem to be winning lately. Thanks. If you see them anywhere else I would appreciate the heads up. Ü

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter