What do you bring with you to the water parks?

hmmm, I too was going to bring a stroller to the water parks, not because we need it so much there but because we are headed to DTD after one of them and Cape May/EP after the other.

I am wondering if you put down towels on chairs and leave a bag of clothes (no valuables) if anyone has experienced people moving or taking them?

I am wondering if you put down towels on chairs and leave a bag of clothes (no valuables) if anyone has experienced people moving or taking them?

I have. Nothing was stolen, but when I went back to my chairs, our things were thrown to the side and the chairs were occupied. I wouldn't ever do that to anyone, but it definitely happened to us. This year I did the reserved seating at BB and loved it. We had no issues whatsoever.

OP I think you have a good handle on what to take but I do think the stroller might be cumbersome as well. I have rented the lockers before at BB and it really was a good idea - nice and secure and we didn't have to worry about anything going missing if left on a chair (it's Disney but I'm sure it happens). At BB we also rented a private area with 2 loungers, 2 beach chairs, a table, umbrella, and it came with 4 towels all for $58. I would look into that! It was nice having a guaranteed spot, and we left our stuff around with no troubles at all. Maybe they would let you leave your stroller in that area too so you don't have to push it all over? There were 5 sets of our set-up in our area, right on the wave pool on the right side. It was awesome. The table was so handy - no sandy food!

We at DVC and stay onsite. We only take ourselves and our magic bands. No need for a phone at a waterpark and anything I need can be charged to my magic band. We bring do bring towels from the resort pool and leave them in the towel return as we walk out. When we are enjoying the parks we leave our clothes and shoes on one chair. We have never had anyone take them. We do not spread our stuff over a bunch of chairs and leave it. I think that is very rude.

Have fun!!

At BB we also rented a private area with 2 loungers, 2 beach chairs, a table, umbrella, and it came with 4 towels all for $58. I would look into that! It was nice having a guaranteed spot, and we left our stuff around with no troubles at all!
We are doing this Saturday!!!! Can't wait! :beach:

We are doing this Saturday!!!! Can't wait! :beach:

You will be so thankful you did! It was well worth the money and we said we will never go without it again. I was also surprised it was really affordable! We were only two people so no need for a cabana, and this was much more social and I think in a better location for what we enjoy. The water was lapping up onto the edge of the platform a bit so you could still get your feet wet and not totally go in!

Do the private areas sell out? Or conversely, is there a late cancellation fee? We're considering a water park for our transition day from US to WDW, but that's not the type of thing I'd want to commit to in advance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter