What do think of this?

MickeyGirl555

Earning My Ears
My niece is going to Disney world in Apirl for a school trip. Am I the only who sees the problems that are going to happen with four 10th grade girls in one room at POFQ. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And while my niece is obsessed with Disney, some of her friends just don't get it. Well anyways does anyone have an expirence with something like this, and do you have any advice for them.

Thanks in advance :cool1:

Tell them to have fun, and realize their "inner child".

My nephew who graduated high school a year ago thanked me for giving him that piece of advice.

ILoveWDW2003 said:
Tell them to have fun, and realize their "inner child".

My nephew who graduated high school a year ago thanked me for giving him that piece of advice.

You have to post one more for your 1000th post.....so congrats in advance!! :)

MickeyGirl555,

Let them go and have a good time. They may never get this chance again. I'm assuming there will be some sort of adult supervision. I'm a big RedSox fan too from Worcester MA

I don't know if the girls will think it's a problem....I am just glad I won't be in the room next door!!

Actually, as the mother of 2 WDW saavy teens who have both been there on school trips in April (in rooms with no adults)....they all had a grand time, but I am happy to say, both returned saying "It was really fun, but we like going with you and Dad in the off season a lot better" (this may be more related to the fact that Mom and Dad take them to DVC resorts and Deluxes, not 4 to a room at a Value!!)

Actually if you think about places for teens to be with minimal adult supervision, WDW has to be about the best place I can think of....safe, easy transportation and serious fun. When it comes right down to it, most have better judgement than we give them credit for and are good at heart...they will be fine.

When I was in 10th grade we went to Europe with our high school orchestra, no real legal drinking age even, and everyone was basically fine. Disney has to be better then that,right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter