• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do the mugs look like this year?

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
i would love to see what I am going to be purchasing! I have a collection of mugs over the years. I really miss the resort mugs!

The mugs are basically the same as last year's. I have seen the mug with a blue lid. Unfortunately, AKL only have them in burgundy, black or yellow. I wonder which resort has the blue lid mugs??? :confused3

The mugs are basically the same as last year's. I have seen the mug with a blue lid. Unfortunately, AKL only have them in burgundy, black or yellow. I wonder which resort has the blue lid mugs??? :confused3

I do believe those are mugs from a few years ago.....

I also miss the resort mugs....I liked getting them with the resort I stayed at on that trip!!

I hope the mug changes in 2011 so i can get something else for a picture and
well...just being hopefull......
:surfweb:
or different lids or something......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter