What do I need to plan for a trip?

Have you made a list of "must do" rides and shows? Have you looked into a touring plan? HAve you planned what park you'll attend on what days?

That really depends on you. Some people like to plan every day as to what park, or some take it further and plan every ride. We just always wing it and have a blast. Most people here will tell you not to do that and plan everything I just happen to disagree. Whatever you do have a blast :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That really depends on you. Some people like to plan every day as to what park, or some take it further and plan every ride. We just always wing it and have a blast. Most people here will tell you not to do that and plan everything I just happen to disagree. Whatever you do have a blast :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

heh, I'm with you.....I make the ADR's, we look to see if there are any 'must do' attractions, and other than that? Wing it :)

Since we don't have kids, there's not the pressure to do and see everything. We hit the big spots we like and go from there.

I only plan out my ADR's. The rest I just read on here to see if I can answer anything or learn anything new. Really it just helps to pass the time until my trip. I have less than two weeks to go and am sooo very excited!

When are you going? Are your park hours out yet?

I usually, no make that always like to know what park I will be in before I make my ADR's.
Just makes sense, that if, for example you will be in AK on a certain day, you wouldn't want to have a lunch ADR in Epcot.

You might want to look into joining Tour Guide Mike. If for no other reason, although is site has alot of helpfull advice, to learn of the least crowded parks days.

Also, when my trip starts getting close, about 3 months away or so, I like to start buying small gifts for my DGC, with whom I usually go to WDW with. Some for th plane ride and some for special "surprise" gifts from Tink.

Well, that's just some of the things that I like to do to prepare for the trip.

Have a great time :goodvibes

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter