what do email pins look like?

silverstar

Earning My Ears
Hi we got the 40% pin mailer, but now we are curious about the email pin codes we have read about, especially the free dining pin. What should we be looking for in our email? Is it an obvious email with a pin code on it? or is it "hidden" in the message somewhere? We do get some regular mailings from Disneyworld, maybe I have been missing something????/

Mine have all gone to the same email address (even though I think I have 2 registered w/ Disney) and they are all from "Disney Destinations". They all have "catchy" titles about vacation specials, so they're pretty easy to spot. The title on the free dining one we got last fall was "Pack now, the dining's on us..." and the latest one was "Amazing Resort and Ticket Offer".

When you open the email, its a colorful little ad with all the info and fine print. Somewhere on there is the pin # you need to book.

So really, they're pretty hard to miss!

The one I received yesterday for the free dining is from MyDisneyParks.com and the email subject is Amazing Disney vacation offer. This is the first time I received an offer for free dining.

Hello! We are new to DVC...joined in June 2008. I have tons of questions about everything and am wondering if you can use a free dining pin email as a member of
DVC. Or, is it only when making a non-DVC reservation?

Hello! We are new to DVC...joined in June 2008. I have tons of questions about everything and am wondering if you can use a free dining pin email as a member of
DVC. Or, is it only when making a non-DVC reservation?

You'd probably get a definite answer on the DVC board, but I'm 90% sure you can't get free dining with a DVC.

not sure if it was from Disney Destinations or not. But it is for a contest for the "What will you celebrate?" Maybe it is from the same emailings that send out the pins? I will keep my fingers crossed that they have our email address:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter