• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Disney Song Sticks in Your Head?

Boy, this is a tough one since I have several that go through my head every day!

Grim Grinning Ghosts (Haunted Mansion is my FAVORITE!!!)
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Yo Ho, Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me
SpectroMagic
Soarin'
The music inside the lobby at the Wilderness Lodge
Music played near the Tower of Terror (love that 30's & 40's music)
You Can Fly from Peter Pan
Boo To You
Wishes
Illuminations

I actually have many cd's with various music from around the parks, so it's fun to listen, close my eyes (of course not when I am driving) and find myself at one of the parks or resorts!

Grim Grinning Ghosts < My Ringtone <333
Welcome Medley < It's all though magic,wrapped up in pixie dust...<3
Splash Mountain Medley < Howdoyoudo?~x3
Disney's Electrical Parade < IT ALWAYS GETS IN MY HEAD.
Just One Spark < FIGMENT<3
SpectroMagic < Imissthisparade<3

For me it is my favorite music from my favorite parade that used to exist at EPCOT's Tapestry of Nation Parade, the "Wayla" song (That is what we call it anyway).

I have the CD and music now on my IPOD, we play it on the way to our Disney Trips, and while we ride from Park to Park in a rental car sometimes.

• One Little Spark from the original Figment ride
  • Tomorrows Child (was that Space Ship Earth?)
  • Hoop Dee Do
  • Horizons
  • Everybody has a laughing place/zippity do dah (Splash Mountain)

Right now, I am loving the Tangled soundtrack- "I See The Light" is what I find myself singing all day long. Such a beautiful song!!

Park music- probably MSEP or IASW.

"There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day
There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow’s just a dream away"
-- Sherman Brothers
Yep htat on e gets me too and
"Imagination.....Imagination..."":figment:

Dream Along with Mickey :lovestruc

...Any dream is possible
Wishes do come true
You can reach the stars if you just believe
Share the magic in your heart
There's nothing you can't do
Oh anything is possible
So find the dream inside of you!

Too many to choose from! My daughter is doing a dance solo to the Pirates of the Caribbean them (from the movie) so that the main one right now.

I'll stick to ones not already mentioned...

Magic Kingdom - "Hey, get up, get loud. Start pumping up the party now!"

Epcot - "We're Three Cabelleros, three cabelleros, they say we're three birds of a feather."

DHS - "Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am. Bigger and stronger, too. But none of them will ever love you the way I do, it's me and you, boy."

From the movies:

"Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's home from work we go." (Probably because this is all my daughter sings around the house!) :goodvibes

"Let's get together, yay yay yay, think of all that we can share. Let's get together, whaddaya say?, every way and everywhere. Although we haven't got a lot, we could be sharing all we've got - together!"

Magic Kingdom Welcome Medley and Fantasmic! bounce in and out of my head all day long.

After watching the video a thousand times in the past 2 days it is that new song from the Magic, Memories and You show. Not sure if that is good yet or not....

"Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" and "Tiki Room" with an occasional "Splash Mountain" medley thrown in! Love all those songs, so I don't mind when they get stuck in my head! :goodvibes

For me it is my favorite music from my favorite parade that used to exist at EPCOT's Tapestry of Nation Parade, the "Wayla" song (That is what we call it anyway).

I have the CD and music now on my IPOD, we play it on the way to our Disney Trips, and while we ride from Park to Park in a rental car sometimes.

Can I ask where you got this CD? I love the "wayla" song.

Can I ask where you got this CD? I love the "wayla" song.

I bought the CD Soundtrack and the VHS Tape of the Millennium Celebration back in 2001 at EPCOT, it immediately got my adult aged niece jealous who also bought that, and the pin set for the Tapestry of Nations.

I have seen this stuff on Amazon.com, including the versions that came out later when they revised it slightly. They are pricey there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter