What Disney song do you get stuck in your head?!

sephorachick

DIS Veteran
Last week it was the "Hey do you do" song from Song of the south & this week it is " We are Siamese" from Lady & the tramp! :rotfl2:

Casey Jr's comin' down the track, comin' down the track with a smokey stack! Ugh, its gonna be in my head now :lmao:

and I swear that every time I call Disney I hear "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday" :rotfl:

Hi there! :yay:

Quite frequently it is "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow" and of course "Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me!"

Another one here for "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow....." Ugh.

But, I love it all the same!!:cloud9:

sephorachick said:
OMG A great big beautiful tomorrow gets stuck in my head for WEEEEEEEKS! LOL:rotfl:

Hahahahaha me too! And DH gets mad when it's stuck in his head after 2 days lol

The song for splash mountain. I decided to listen to the four parks soundtrack before work, and that song came on a few times. I found myself humming it at work. :)

Its a Small World After All..... yesterday, as soon as my eyes opened it started .......

Its a Small World After All..... yesterday, as soon as my eyes opened it started .......

HAH I had friends who worked at that ride & I felt bad for them to listen to the same song all day.... Back in 2000 they only rotated from Peter Pan & Small world! I rotated around: Dumbo, Pooh,tea cups, snow white & Ariel

+1 for "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday..."

Some days when I'm really jonesing for for a MK day, it's the "Welcome Medley."

The Splash Mountain soundtrack- it's such a earworm, and I haven't even been on it yet!

Pretty much anything by the Sherman Brothers. They should be called the Earworm Brothers.

On my first trip in 1987, my friends and I annoyingly sang "now is the time, now is the best time, now is the best time of your life" from COP as we wandered around the parks. The Tiki Room song was big on that trip too.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, it's a pirates life for me !!!

for me its "Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me" or The Tiki Room and that one can get stuck in my head for days............
But I love them both:cloud9:

Add me to the "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" list...of course as I type, I am singing it :rotfl:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter