Kona - Breakfast
Whispering Canyon Café - Breakfast
Via Napoli - Lunch
Plaza Restaurant - Lunch
Sci-Fi - Lunch
Portobello - Lunch
Tony's - Dinner
Planet Hollywood - Dinner

Maybe I'm crazy. We own at VWL I love Artist Point. I so want to love Whispering Canyon but I don't. We've been there numerous times.. the kids are awesome, the food is meh.

We try to try new ones whenever possible. With all the kids under 10 we tend to only repeat character meals.

Akershus (like it better than CRT)
Crystal Palace
Tuskers House breakfast (though we are ditching this in favour of breakfast at Hollywood and Vine, we liked the food and characters better. Bonus, it's also alot cheaper)

Via Napoli dinner--great pizza, great atmosphere, relatively inexpensive

Liberty Tree Tavern lunch--best TS lunch restaurant at MK by far

Tony's Town Square lunch--not really sure why we keep coming back here. Not enough great lunch options at MK I guess. The patio is really nice though and the service is always good even if the food isn't the best.

Mama Melrose--very pleasant, dark and cool as it gets hot outside. Food reasonably good.

Yak and Yeti--excellent food, especially the noodles and green beans. Nice atmosphere, too

This is a good memory exercise for me. We definitely have favorites although they have changed over the years but we also like to try new places each trip as well. The repeats I can remember are:

Chef Mickey's dinner
'Ohana dinner
'Ohana breakfast (this is our most repeated since it is our one dining tradition)
50's Prime Time Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Garden Grill
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex
Rose and Crown

We will be adding the following as 'repeats' on our next trip.

Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Hollywood Brown Derby
Sci-Fi
Liberty Tree Tavern (maybe?)

Hmmm...let see those we've been more than once:

Rose & Crown - has always been great for us
Akershus Princess breakfast
Rainforest Cafe - breakfast-- breakfasts there are awesome
'Ohana - been 2x, but may not the 3rd time...:rolleyes:
Hoop de doo Revue - love it!
Boatwright's at POR - been twice, both times great. However, we may not have tried it at all if we hadn't stayed at POR. I know it gets hot and cold reviews.

Garden View Tea Room - a must-do every time my mom comes with us
Flying Fish Cafe - although sometimes overlooked by those not staying near or on the Boardwalk, the quality of the food and drinks is outstanding.
Rose & Crown - the food is not outstanding but if you are lucky enough to get a seat on the patio for fireworks, it makes the meal!
le Cellier - if you can manage to actually get a res for this place, it is worth the wait! The beer cheese soup is excellent and I get the filet every time!

My DH insists on San Angel Inn and Cosmic Ray's every single trip. On our next trip, we are going to be repeating Le Cellier, 50's Prime Time and Kona for breakfast in addition to San Angel Inn.

I've been to many more than once:

California Grill--Good food and can't beat the view
Kona Cafe--A must do for breakfast, and really good at dinner time
CRT--Fun with the kids
Chef Mickeys--Another fun spot, and a decent buffet
The Crystal Palace--One of my favorite breakfast places
Liberty Tree Tavern--Who doesn't love Thanksgiving food?
The Plaza--A great place for a lighter meal
Le Ceiller--Mushroom fillet!!
Biergarten--A good buffet and a fun place!
50's Prime Time Cafe--Good fried chicken, and I love catching up with my family
Sci Fi Cafe--I like the atmosphere, very kitchy
Rainforest Cafe--Love the salmon, and it is another fun place.:)
Rose and Crown--decent food with a great view
Garden Grill--A restaurant that moves, has a view of the land ride, and has farmer Mickey. And again, good food.
1900 Park Fare--A must do if you have a princess of your own

Absolutely must go to each time:
Via Napoli - Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza. Ymmm!!

Others we love & have eaten @ multiple times:
Narcosee's
Hollywood Brown Derby - Cobb Salad
Casey's Corner - Teen sons must eat mini corn dogs
Liberty Tree Tavern
Be Our Guest -Lunch
Raglan Road
Kona Cafe - Tonga Toast
Earl of Sandwich - great food / inexpensive
Sci Fi - atmosphere
Le Cellier

Our family have repeated restaurants - usually try to not do more than one or two repeats for each trip.

Magic Kingdom: Repeats are usually counter service (Pecos Bill, Cosmic Ray's). Depending on schedule, we may repeat Columbia Harbor House in a couple of weeks.

Epcot: I like to have half of our dinners be in Epcot, due to the variety and quality of food. We've been to Biergarten, Via Napoli, and San Angel Inn multiple times. Katsura Grill, Kringla, Sunshine Seasons, and Les Halles usually get repeat visits.

Hollywood Studios: We've repeated Brown Derby and 50's Prime Time. Probably won't eat a table service at this park for a while, but could end up back at Starring Roles for a snack.

Animal Kingdom: Tusker House for sure - it's probably our favorite restaurant on property. We've done Pizzafari and Flame Tree several times as well.

I'm trying to get us to all the big restaurants at the resorts, so we haven't repeated much outside of the parks.

This will hurt my brain - I've been going to WDW since 1976, but here goes:

MAGIC KINGDOM: Does it count if I've been to King Stefan's Banquet Hall and then it changed to Cinderella's Royal Table?

EPCOT: Marrakesh, Coral Reef, Akershus

STUDIOS: I can't believe this, but I can't think of any! How weird

ANIMAL KINGDOM: Pizzafari

RESORTS: Victoria and Albert's

Biergarten - Epcot
Nine Dragons- Epcot
Big River Brewery- Boardwalk
Kona- Poly
The Wave- Contemporary
50's Prime Time- Hollywood

Oh let's see here...

LTT
Tony's Town Square
Yak & Yeti
Narcoossee's
Ohana' - we go every trip
California Grill
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier

Chefs de France - I'm in love with their French onion soup. LOVE.
Cinderella's Royal Table - This is a must do every trip, no exceptions.
Be Our Guest - Big fan of their lunch, dinner not so much.
Casey's - They're not the best, but I'm a sucker for a hot dog smothered in plastic cheese and chili sauce when in WDW. It's weird.
Landscape of Flavors - For a QS spot, this place was out of this WORLD. I'll happily eat there every day if I had to.

Boma - great food and a great resort
Columbia Harbour House - my favorite counter service
Kringla - I have to have my rice cream!
Rose & Crown - comfort food
Scifi Diner - love the ambience but lately a little sick of always sitting in the "backseat" when there's just two of us

We go to Ohana dinner and Best Friends Breakfast every trip. Love the food and love Stitch.
Akershaus Royal Banquet Hall for Breakfast every trip. DH has a thing for Belle, but really go for DGD and the food is really good too.
One of our new favorite's is Cape May Café for dinner. Only been twice but it is now a must do also.
We have been to Chef Mickey twice but just for our DGD's first trip and then for our 2 DGSs' first trip. Not a favorite, but the kids loved it.

Oh yes!! Here they are and the reasons:
Chef mickeys (3 times): loved seeing the fab five, awesome atmosphere for the kids, and we enjoyed the food at breakfast and dinner
Crystal Palace (3 times, and booked for a 4th): delicious food, it's great being in the MK an hour before it opens, and excellent character interaction
Biergarten (3 times and repeating again!): excellent authentic german food and beer flight, our favorite WDW restaurant
Kouzzina (going for the third and fourth times in July): delicious Greek food and very good Greek wine, so sorry it's closing in September :(
San Angel Inn (third ADR booked here in July): delicious Mexican food, nothing at all like Taco Bell! Love the atmosphere too
Chefs de France (3rd ADR booked here in July): rich delicious food we don't normally eat at home; nice break for lunch
Garden Grill (2nd time this July): relaxing character meal as it is family style as opposed to buffet; get to meet mickey but it's not hectic
50s Prime Time (3rd time going this July): funny antics, good food, adorable atmosphere, great prices (we don't do the dining plans)
Sci-Fi (ate there twice): very good burgers, awesome atmosphere, nice cool break from the heat
Hollywood & Vine (breakfast/lunch only): the kids love the characters, very entertaining, we enjoyed the food
Kona Cafe (been there twice for dinner, once for breakfast, going again for both in July): unique menu items for both breakfast and dinner, best coffee on property, excellent service, and the Poly is beautiful to visit!
1900 Park Fare (twice for dinner, once for breakfast, returning in July for breakfast): food is very good at dinner and the step family is very funny, plus you get to meet Cinderella and Prince Charming!; breakfast is amazing, with unique foods like chilled strawberry soup and lobster eggs Benedict
Boma (went once for dinner, once for breakfast): dinner was delicious, lots of great choices, unique offerings. Breakfast was also very good but in my opinion overpriced. We still enjoyed it though and we were glad we went.

Places we would go back to but have only been once are Sanaa, Yachtsman Steakhouse, California Grill, Plaza, Via Napoli, and Akershus if there weren't princesses because we really enjoyed the food there.

I think that's it! So we clearly have our favorites, but we also look forward to trying new places on each trip. We stay 10 nights every other year, so plenty of chances to try all different food! :)

Have been to several more than once but multiple times to:
For breakfast: Kona Cafe and Crystal Palace. Also Cape May
For lunch or supper: Biergarten, LeCellier and Liberty Tree Tavern(lunch)
Always like to try new places too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter