What Disney related items did you get?

I didnt get any Disney "things" this year but DD got my DH and me a Disney gift card to use for our trip in June. Then she put photocopies of three things for us to choose from for its use. She wants us to choose between Hoop de doo, dinner at Ohana or the fireworks dessert experience!

My wonderful DH gave me the Dreams Really Do Come True charm for my Chamilia bracelet and a Dooney Disney Charms iPad case, which is very nice!

I got a new Disney tote bag, watch and mug (all matching). I also got a Disney charm bracelet (Pandora style) with two charms :)

I got the 4 disc Disney Classics CD Set from my hubby. It includes Modern Classics, TV Classics, Timeless Classics, and my favorite Theme Park classics.

I got a Disney VERA, Santa brought DS goofy ( his favorite) Jellybeans in his stocking, and kids got Disney Infinity for the Xbox.

Tickets for disney on ice, disney infinity, Elsa and Anna dresses, and stuffed Olaf.

I lucked out & got some great Disney swag this year... Got the art or Tangled book from my DBF, Peter Pan & Mary Poppins blu Ray, Disney gift card, rapunzel for Dis Infinity, rapunzel ornament' a few different mickey and Minnie calendars, Alice in Wonderland tumbler glasses, boxes of tea that look like Alice...and the money I got from my grandparents I put towards Dis gift cards as well. I was a very very lucky girl this year. :santa:

Disney Vera mini crossbody in Midnight Mickey, love it! Along with a new Mickey Santa Jim Shore figurine, and a large Disney gift card. It will sure come handy on my next trip to the world.

Can anyone tell me where they got their Mickey waffle makers from? I've wanted one for a long time. On our last trip I asked at the WOD store in DTD and they told me they no longer make them. I had to settle for a boring one and would LOVE to surprise my family with Mickey waffles.

Sorry to go OT.

Can anyone tell me where they got their Mickey waffle makers from? I've wanted one for a long time. On our last trip I asked at the WOD store in DTD and they told me they no longer make them. I had to settle for a boring one and would LOVE to surprise my family with Mickey waffles.

Sorry to go OT.

I saw them at CVS, I came super close to buying one for myself

My DD and I got 2 Enesco Villain figurines, the Evil Queen and Maleficent. I got DS the Dutch It's a Small World Animator doll and I just ordered the Enchanted Tiki Room replica sign. I hope to get a Minnie Mouse Lesportsac bag sometime over the next month or so.

The kids got Disney Infinity, my DD got 4 of the Disney princess animator collector dolls. (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Snow White). She also got a Frozen tote and cup.

My family and boyfriend spoiled me big time with Disney stuff this Christmas! I got gift cards, a sweatshirt, and a D&B sketch pocket satchel from my family. My boyfriend bought me the Cinderella Alex and Ani bracelet, a framed picture of some Snow White sketches, and my very own piece of Disney, Disney stock! Which came with a very nice framed certificate. I was a very lucky and happy girl this Christmas! :-)

My mom, bf, and I all got disney jammies as our jammies of the year. DBF's came from the disney store and mine and my moms I found on amazon, since we needed plus size comfy ones. I think they're micro fleece and jeez are they soft!

We got stockings full of Minnie, Pooh, & Tink pencils, calendars, and 2014 planners my mom found in the dollar spot at Target.

I got my mom a stuffed Eeyore whose tail is velcro and comes off. It sits on her bed each night with her.

She and I just went halfsies on some of the Dept 56 village pieces today that we "added" to our Christmas gifts even though it's a few days late.

But the best would be the APs she surprised DBF and I with for the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter