• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Disney related items did you get?

chrystalc77

Mouseketeer
Thought it could be fun to see if anybody else got anything Disney for Christmas! I got the pink Disney Vera Bradley cross body and the Where's Mickey large duffel. I also ended up with $125 in Disney gift cards from various family members. I was one happy mama!!!

I got my first Disney Dooney! It's a sketch cross body. Love it! Also got Disney stock. My DBF has really spoiled me this year, but that's ok with me!

DD got the Pop Mickey print small suitcase, the 2014 calendar and a minnie tumbler. We had to reschedule our spring break trip though so the suitcase will have to get used another time.

DH, DS6 and I all got matching Disney PJs. It's a tradition (as long as I purchase them early enough so that they have our sizes :)

I got a Mickey nerd ornament from my son, a Minnie lunchbox from my mom. I'm a teacher so I'll use it at school. But best of all, my DH gave me the Birmbaum Disney Cruise Line Guide! We are celebrating our 23rd anniversary next week and have been talking about doing a cruise for our 25th in a couple of years. Looks like it will be a Disney Cruise!!!! I get to book it as soon as our sail dates open up.

I got a very cool key that is a Small World commemorative item.

smallworldkey_zps411c6dd4.jpg

We returned home from Disney on the 18th so we had a lot of Disney gifts this year. (Which is super exciting for me!) I got a lined hoodie, fleece blanket, mug, cup, some kitchen accessories, a charm for my bracelet, and an Alex & Ani bracelet. I got my husband a tee and some boxers, my daughter a ring and a charm and my mother in law a santa Mickey and a beautiful figurine. It was so much fun to bring Disney home for Christmas!

i got some items my mother and i picked up on our trip last month. i actually forgot about them so i was surprised:rotfl: i got a minnie mouse hoodie (the one with the ears), a scrapbook, and silver earrings in a celtic design we got in the UK shop in epcot.

i gave my mother a framed photo of her favorite photo from our trip. it was a free 8x10 from walgreens in a $10 frame i got at michaels, and it made her cry. the best $10 i spent this christmas :goodvibes

Dh and I didn't do presents on Christmas day because our trip to Disney from the 13th to the 23rd was our giant family Christmas present.:)
However, ds 9 surprised me Christmas morning with a Little Mermaid ornament from downtown Disney that I guess he and daddy snuck off to get me on our trip:goodvibes.

I got ds Disney Infinity and a bunch of the characters for Christmas. That is one seriously awesome video game!!

I got disney infinity for the xbox. I also got a lot of characters and power discs. It has been very fun for my husband and I to play together, instead of me just watching him. I also got a gift card and two beach towels. My youngest daughter also got a 6 pack of washcloths. Can't wait for our October 2014 trip.

My daughter got me the Gold Cinderella Carriage ornament :) for my birthday and she also got me the H2O Lotion and Body wash for Christmas :thumbsup2 love them

I got the Where's Mickey Vera Bradley crossbody bag. Can't wait to use it on my trip!

My DD got one of the It's a Small World dolls. She loves it! Although every time I pick it up I touch the stomach sensor and here comes the song in either English or Hindi! She actually now has two because the first one came damaged so they kindly sent me another one. Try hearing the songs back to back!

I got three disney sweatshirts, four ornaments for my tree, several disney gift cards. But the most fun gift was from my adult son who gave me ten rolls of pennies for the smashed penny machines! He and I spent a great deal of time last vacation looking for the pre 1982 ones. It made my Christmas!

Over the year I picked up two gorgeous WDW tree ornaments (could swear I picked up three, though...) so those came out at Christmas. My "big gift" for Christmas was my Disney Sketch Dooney&Bourke purse, which I looooove!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter