What Disney movie needs and attraction at Disney World?

A Pocahontas canoe ride!

saw that somewhere a while back and I think it is an amazing idea.

~A WALL-E simulator ride that sends you to outer space and on a wild chase through the Axiom ship, but I don't think that will ever happen. I think the Pocahantas boat ride idea is too cute, I would love that. :goodvibes

Buffalo2Disney said:
WALL-E!!!!!!! An attraction for Tomorrowland would fit nicely.

This movie preaches anti consumerism, not exactly a great fit for the post ride gift shop

Cars of course and more Monster's Inc Stuff. Like a coaster or a simulated ride depicting the door scene ??

Also, we just watched The Emperor's New Groove. And you know that scene that has Kronk and Ysma riding the roller coaster down to her evil lab ?? Now that would be fun !!

I have always been disappointed in The Emperor's New Groove's lack of representation in the parks. That's one of the funniest movies Disney - or anyone else, for that matter - has ever made!

I would also LOVE to see a Newsies show at DHS! This is a great time for them to do something like that since the show recently opened on Broadway. I know they have the Red Car Newsboys at DCA...I'd be so happy to see something similar, but Newsies themed!

ALADDIN! I know there is a ride already, but I'd like a roller coaster.
I always wanted them to make a ride of "The Cave of Wonders."

jecskc said:
Cars of course and more Monster's Inc Stuff. Like a coaster or a simulated ride depicting the door scene ??

Also, we just watched The Emperor's New Groove. And you know that scene that has Kronk and Ysma riding the roller coaster down to her evil lab ?? Now that would be fun !!

This and this.

And Atlantis would make a really cool dark ride.

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

ALADDIN! I know there is a ride already, but I'd like a roller coaster.
I always wanted them to make a ride of "The Cave of Wonders."

That would be cool and the ride would be like the Indiana Jones style at Disneyland. I don't know how you would do it but Ratatouille doesn't really get an mention ( even at France, EPCOT) but away from the Pixar films what about Tron somehow?

Tangled is one of my Disney movies. Not sure what kind of an attraction I'd want to see though. I also love 101 Dalmations and Lady and the Tramp.

Regardless of what we think, it is all about merchandise and the bottom line, therefore I expect Cars and Tangled attractions / shows soon.

EPCOT
Meet The Robinsons

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Wall-E

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Monsters Inc

MAGIC KINGDOM
The Incredibles
Indiana Jones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter