WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
have you NOT stayed at? hehe
it's usually the other way around but this could be fun...lol

I haven't stayed at-
All-Star movies
AS Sports
AS music
Pop Century(even though it's not open yet!)
CSR
Poly
GF
BWI
BWV
BC
BCV
WLV
OKW
Swan
Dolphin

that's it!
I'm gonna stay at all of them...yay!!!
and in the next 2 years we are staying at at least 6 or so...so I will be done before I know it! :)

Well it's gonna be hard since I've only stayed at 3.

AS movies
AS music
Pop Century
Coronado
POFQ
Polynesian
GF
AKL
Contemporary
BWI
BWV
YC
BC
BCV
WLV
OKW
Swan
Dolphin

I know there's probably more I'm forgetting.

we go ONCE(that's for everyone out there that thinks we go every 2 months...lol...we did that this year...but that was a one time thing) a year

but we are now forever going for 2 weeks and with DVC we are going to stay at 2 different DVC resorts and then on one of the weekend say somewhere cheap onsite
and then for my graduation trip my mom and I are staying at GF for like 5 days or something

I haven't stayed at any of them except:

BWI .. BWV .. YC .. PO .. Swan .. Poly .. DL .. BWV is the favorite :)

Like how I got around that one, Jules? ;) hehe

I haven't stayed at all of them except for the carribean beach resort...next trip I'm there were doing the All Star Movies....

Sorry, Jules, I'm to lazy to list where I haven't stayed, so I'll be like Lola and list where I have stayed.
Contemporary, Dolphin (2x), Beach Club (2x), Animal Kingdom Lodge (2x), Grand Floridian, and the Boardwalk Inn - I think that's it.

I havent stayed at...

AS sports/music/movies
PO
DL
Swan/Dolphin
Poly
YC
BCV
AKL
Pop Century
OKW
Coronado Springs
WL
GF

hehe i HAVE stayed in the Dolphin, and does the Hard Rock Hotel count??

TOOOOO lazy to go and see which hotels i HAVEn't stay in, lol looks like this thread got turned around on you Jules

Ohh no .. look what I started :eek: (Does this count as rebellious behavior?! :rolleyes: ) hehe. Love ya Jules!!

I have only stayed @ Port Orleans (riverside) and AKL but after we atayed @ AKL I dont think we are gonna stay newhere else. :) My mom wants to try the yacht club next year tho so well see..........

My family has stayed at so many hotels I lost track when I was 7. So it's hard 4 me to figuire out which 1's I've stayed at and which 1's I haven't. The 1's that I know 4 sure is

Swan
Dolphin
Coronado (but my parents have)
contemporary
Flordian

(I've been useing my bro's name):rolleyes:

I HAVEN'T stayed at:
All Star Movies
All Star Music
All Star Sports
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club
Boardwalk Inn
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Disney Institute
Dolphin
Ft. Wilderness
Grand Floridian
Old Key West
Polynesian
Port Orleans French Quarter
Port Orleans Riverside
Wilderness Lodge

Which mean I have stayed at:
Shades of Green/ Disney Inn
Yacht Club
Contemporary
Swan

We're about to join DVC so hopefully we'll be able to stay at a lot more!!

I've only stayed at POFQ. Sorry, even if I tried, I probably couldn't name all of the other hotels!!

Hee! I couldn't name all the resorts either! I felt like I had ADD because every time I started to respond to this thread I would get distracted! I finally went to a website and just copy, pasted and delted! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter