What Disney Character Is Just Like You?

Belle - a complete bookworm, doesn't care what people think about here, in her own world, but willing to stand up for it.

Tink - just because I can be just as mean!

mary poppins: im unpredictable and spontanious and have the bit of sass that she has too, although i haven't quite mastered umbrella flying and climbing smoke staircases

Aside from the studious habits and knowledge of astrophysics, of which I have neither, I'm a lot like Delbert.

meg (from hercules): i dont want people to think i need to be resuced but i wouldn't mind it every once in a while :thumbsup2
OR
belle: i want so badly to just break out of what everybody thinks i should be or do and i take such comfort in my books and my dreams

OR
Pocahontas: i am curious and intense and passionate about everything and everybody i love and i am willing to take a stand

so a combo of those three and you got ME!!! lol:cool1: :banana: :mickeyjum :dumbo: :figment: :simba: :tinker:

Hmm...maybe Piglet or Dumbo.
Piglet because I'm shy and stutter sometimes and Dumbo because...well...I don't know....I just love Dumbo!

I have many!
Nemo-To get through my hard spots in cheerleading sometimes my hurt arm (I shattered my growth plate last year) really bothers me and it is hard.
Cinderella-I never stop pushing to get what I want! Also My test said so!
Pocahontas-I am curious and love the world around me.
Tinkerbell-I am stylish and do have a side that can get somebody back for something they have done to me or another.
Mickey-I like to be the person on top!
Lilo-I never stop believing in my family
Remy the Rat-Even though everybody doesn't think I can cook I can and I LOVE to!
Peter Pan-My test said so!

oh i'm probably like all of them in one way or another
:] but here goes:

hades= i'm totally evil, sarcastic and wow as for my moods(his hair ent a touch on them)
tigger= i'm energetic and fun
eeyore= i can be quite down and pitiful towards myself
donald= grumpy and selfish.
tink= even tho i hate her(don't shoot!) i have the attitude and the meaness? well ye i'm worse than her.

Ariel-Redhead who is always curious about what it's like in other places who loves to sing and hates being told what to do by others
Tink- Spunky
Tigger- Hyper

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter