What % discount is there for purchasing park tickets w/ the Power pass

kniquy

DIS Veteran
So just as the title states I am wondering what the % discount or dollar amount discount is there when you purchase tickets when having the annual power pass. I am wondering how this works. I won't have a pass ahead of our visit so we would have to wait to purchase tickets for the rest of our party.

Just trying to figure out if it is worth getting the power pass for the hotel discount as well as the park ticket discount. As of right now it would be about $104 more to do it this way but thinking i would save that in tickets and hotel discount.

10% off gate prices (which are $20 higher than online prices).

What is the cost of power pass at the gate? Online it's 259.00. Trying to figure out if I'm better off buying my mother's power pass online or at the gate for our upcoming 6 days at Universal at end of August. I have a valid power pass.

What is the cost of power pass at the gate? Online it's 259.00. Trying to figure out if I'm better off buying my mother's power pass online or at the gate for our upcoming 6 days at Universal at end of August. I have a valid power pass.

APs are the same price at the gate.

So if Annual Passes are the same price at the gate, is it correct that I should purchase my mother's AP at the gate to take advantage of the 10% discount because I'm a Powerpass holder?

So if Annual Passes are the same price at the gate, is it correct that I should purchase my mother's AP at the gate to take advantage of the 10% discount because I'm a Powerpass holder?

No because there is no discount off annual passes....only multiday tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter