• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What 'dinner' restaurants are best for picky eater?

OP, I could be wrong but I'm taking a guess that you are not American :confused3 In fact, I will hazard a guess that you might be from the UK (or at least Europe). In which case, all I will say to you (as somebody from the UK and a picky eater) is that WDW (and American restaurants, in general) are far more accommodating to us picky eaters than anywhere I've eaten in the UK or Europe. They are either used to it or they are just more accommodating. The customer service is beyond brilliant and, in my experience, they just can't do enough to make sure you have an enjoyable dining experience.

I understand the 'no interest in trying new things' as that is usually the way I feel when I am paying for food in restaurants - I want to know that I'm paying for something which I will enjoy eating, not take a risk by ordering something I might not like. Trust me when I say that, if there is something on a menu that you like the look of but there is an element you think you might not like, there is a high chance that they will be able to make it to suit your tastes :thumbsup2

Your good. I'm actually from and living in Ireland, just across the water from yourself I see :) I'm actually very glad to hear that American restaurants are more helpful then European ones. As I find it makes a huge difference on a holiday. Thank you that was really helpful and I'm glad that you can share your tips with me :) Cause there are some dishes I might like but a couple of elements that wouldn't go down too well. Thanks a lot :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter