What dining experience have you been meaning to try but never got there?!

I've thought about dinner shows since 2010-
7 years later..still not happened!

As some pp stated -noisy venues are not ideal for us
Outdoors maybe ok-I'm just very hesitant

If we were to do one-any suggestions?

Cape may & ohanas are also on the to do list-but the rest of my family do not care for character dining...

Ohanas at dinner has no characters.

As for a dinner show, the nature of the beast is that they are noisy. Maybe Spirit of Aloha since it is outdoors? Also sounds a little calmer. Hoop Dee Doo can get crazy when everyone starts "playing" on their washboards!

Wow, looking at these wish lists, I realize we have eaten in a lot of good restaurants! For us, it's Chefs de France and Yachtsman. However, we have ADRs for Yachtsman in May for our anniversary

Either one of the Mexican restaurants on EPCOT. Over the years I have had ADRs but have always chickened out and cancelled them after seeing so many bad reviews. Some day we will make it!

Artist Point, Citricos, Kimonos, Bluezoo, Brown Derby, and Monsieur Paul

We always seem to make time for everything else just never these

Ohanas at dinner has no characters.

As for a dinner show, the nature of the beast is that they are noisy. Maybe Spirit of Aloha since it is outdoors? Also sounds a little calmer. Hoop Dee Doo can get crazy when everyone starts "playing" on their washboards!

I love stitch-therefore our visit would be/should be breakfast.

Boma, Tangierine Cafe, 'Ohana, and Raglan Road.

Fulton's was on the list too, but obviously that's no longer possible; I'd try Paddlefish though.

Also, I've recently become a little obsessed with the idea of going to Homecoming.

I actually just cancelled our Boma ADR...lol

As AP holders with the 20% off at Jiko and the high costs in May at Boma, we can actually do Jiko for cheaper so we went that route. Maybe one day, lol

The two that came to mind are victoria and alBert and tusker house.

Beaches and Cream

Nothing special - your typical burger/fast food indoor seating place -
'Now', their ice cream specialties?? Something else entirely!! Yum! :thumbsup2 We go every trip!

CRT is for the experience, not the food. When it was King Stephan's Banquet Hall, the food was awesome - no more! :sad1: (to a pp).

Jiko, Tusker House (I got sick the morning of our one reservation :(), Yak and Yeti (party split up and I went with the other half to Akershus) and Rose and Crown!

We're finally trying CRT and Hollywood Brown Derby on our next trip. And Tokyo Dining just becuz we've already done Teppan Edo... But CRT is for my b-day and HBD are 2 we've put off over & over...actually had LeCellier booked first then switched to HBD so we could say we've been (we have done lunch at their outdoor terrace). Still putting off things like HoopDe, 1900 Park, CA Grill, V&A etc.

We've already done Ohana (2x), BOG (several times), Boma (lots), Jiko, Sanaa, Nine Dragons, Chefs de France, LeCellier, Via Napoli (lots), Coral Reef, Garden Grill, Biergarten, Crystal Palace, Skippers Canteen, Turf Club, San Angel Inn (not a big fan), La Hacienda, Rose & Crown, Spice Road Table, Restaurant Marrakesh, Yak & Yeti, Tusker House, 50's Prime (lots), Mama Melrose (lots), Hollywood & Vine (that's a big PASS for us), Tony's, Tiffins 2x (yummmm), Raglan Road (2x), Fulton's, Wolfgang Puck Exress, Whispering Canyon. It's really hard to skip favorites but DH really wants to try new places each trip...

My son really wanted to eat at San Angel Inn, but we never made it this last trip. It's on our list if/ when we go again.

Spice Road Table at Epcot.
I love the decor at Restaurant Marrakesh & so when it comes down to a choice between the two, I go for the relative quiet & great service at Marrakesh. Perhaps I shouldn't make it an either/or and just eliminate another Epcot restaurant to do both!

I never seem to make it to Crystal Palace. We will make an ADR for late in our trip and always cancel it because we're tired.

I never seem to make it to Crystal Palace. We will make an ADR for late in our trip and always cancel it because we're tired.
I would love to go back to Crystal Palace for breakfast but our 9y/o says he's too old for those characters. RIP breakfast lasagne for us

I have had reservations my last 2 trips for Chefs de France. I cancelled them when I got a walk up and a last minute reservation at Le Cellier.

We walked past Chefs this last trip after our dinner at Le Cellier. It was all lit up and bright with windows looking out onto the promenade. It just looked so inviting. I instantly regretted my decision, again! I will be booking it at my 180 this Sunday and will not change it.

Crystal Palace - we've had ressies a couple times and end up cancelling either because something better comes up or we decide to hop elsewhere.

I am determined to make it to Ghirardelli in Disney Springs this next trip! That sea salt caramel sundae is calling my name and we ran out of time to go there in October, after our dinner at Raglan got pushed back well past our ADR time.

I also keep adding and then removing San Angel Restaurante from our list. The atmosphere looks cool but the reviews are so mixed that I just can't commit to it.

Not a dining experience, but my "never had a chance" is all the wonderful snacks!! I read these boards and get so excited for some of the snacks but when I am there, Im so full from the meals, I never end up getting anything :( I just think "Next time". But its been about 15 next times and I still havent tried a cupcake, school bread, caramel popcorn, an egg roll or anything from Starring Rolls! Ill have another chance next month, but at this point, I dont have high hopes! It all looks so good online when Im at home, hungry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter