what did you wish you had brought with you on first cruise ?

We take our son's mesh football bag for laundry and hang it on a hanger (loop string over top of a hanger) in the closet. Ultra small to pack and perfect for carrying dirty clothes to the laundry.

pop-up hamper! Made things easier and kept things tighty :)

I brought one on our cruise last year , and now I won't travel without it!! Love it! I do also being a laundry bag as well for trips to the laundry room, or bringing home dirty clothes.

pop-up hamper! Made things easier and kept things tighty :)

Yep. We take one almost everywhere we travel. Camping, weekend trips, cruises.... They save so much space and trouble with clothes being all over the place.

We take our son's mesh football bag for laundry and hang it on a hanger (loop string over top of a hanger) in the closet. Ultra small to pack and perfect for carrying dirty clothes to the laundry.

We use a mesh bag looped over a hanger also. It's great, when we get home and unpack, the dirty clothes are in one place. Easy to start laundry while we unpack other things.

Yep. We take one almost everywhere we travel. Camping, weekend trips, cruises.... They save so much space and trouble with clothes being all over the place.
I mocked my friend when I saw hers, now we take one everywhere we go! Love the pop up hampers :)

It was mentioned up thread, but I also wish I'd brought an extra pair of yoga pants. I found myself wearing them at least twice a day. Once when I got up before everyone else and wanted to go walking and get coffee and usually again mid afternoon between daytime activities and dinner. It was only a 4 day cruise, but wearing them twice a day meant I really needed a second pair.

Random things I threw in and will no longer travel without: small garbage bags for laundry, extra ziplock bags for purchases or wet swimsuits, scissors, and blue tape to make sure toiletry bottles stay closed. I actually now just have a bag with all that stuff in it so I can toss it in my suitcase as I'm packing.

In all honesty, my REAL answer is something I can't mention on this site. :rolleyes1

So I'll go with walkie- talkies. Those have come in handy. We saw people using them on our first cruise and kept saying "we should have done that!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter