What did You Think Of Summit Plummit?

mickeymousegirl94

Earning My Ears
Last trip me and my dad went to Blizzard Beach water park and went on Summit Plummit. It sorta hurt me, i got bruises, but it was SO much fun! What do you think of Summit Plummit?:cool1:

I've never been on Summit Plummit, but I did go on the Slush Gusher. That was too much for me... :lmao:

i will be conquering that in about 2 weeks=]
but i'm nervous
and is there a certain bathing suit you should wear
because i heard stories and i'm not sure?

No, u dont really need a certain kind of suit. i wore a 2 piece and i was fine.Nothing bad happened. I got a major wedgie, though! Probly the scariest part about it is when you are just about to go down. u cant c the slide! Its really fun!:)

I've always wanted to go on it. But I have been too much of a chicken. Is it scary? I'm not that much of a chicken because I go on all the upside down rollercoasters and stuff. Do you guys think I should go on it when I go to WDW in October?

No, u dont really need a certain kind of suit. i wore a 2 piece and i was fine.Nothing bad happened. I got a major wedgie, though! Probly the scariest part about it is when you are just about to go down. u cant c the slide! Its really fun!:)

okayy thanks and now i'm not that nervous
just the height but i'll get overr it, well i hope so

I've always wanted to go on it. But I have been too much of a chicken. Is it scary? I'm not that much of a chicken because I go on all the upside down rollercoasters and stuff. Do you guys think I should go on it when I go to WDW in October?

Yes, I think you should try it! The only reason I went on it was because my dad forced me 2! But after i promised myself I wouldnt chicken out, it was my fave thing @ BB! The scariest part is when u r @ the top waiting in line. If u want 2 watch people go down u can, but in some ways it just made me more scared. It is REALLY fun!:yay:

I love Summit Plummet!
However, I don't think it's intense enough.
Then again, I said that about Kingda Ka.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter